• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

if u wanna convince me, go ahead and provide alternate scumteams w/ reasons. we have 2 hours :D
Post automatically merged:

What if I just told you that your towncore is wrong.

You think Ace is mafia. Please lynch Ace.
and why not glow my friend?

just said u were willing to kill glow to save urself đź‘€

which would mean the scumteam is endless/glow/tensu
regardless, i think it's hilarious how quick they were willing to turn on ace. but it does make sense bc he was the lhf in their scumreads
ace is the scum whose wagon is too fast
If my reads are correct then this is an incredible 3/3 town guess at scumteam.

"Ace's wagon is too fast", what wagon?

u know it's funny bc i say i lie with my reads and they still take me seriously and want ace nuked, when instead i'm unsure between tensu/ace

i just know guava and epona are town

If my reads are correct then this is an incredible 3/3 town guess at scumteam.

"Ace's wagon is too fast", what wagon?
ace is town, huh? even though he was at the bottom and a scumlean for you? ok.....

if u wanna convince me, go ahead and provide alternate scumteams w/ reasons. we have 2 hours :D
@Endless

Fairly sure scumteam is epona/Ace/guav@. I don't expect you to listen to reason on this one, so I've been trying my absolute hardest to instead just focus on lynching the one mafia player you actually scumread - only to instead cause you to reneg on your (if I'm correct) only correct scumread. So now I just think we're doomed.

and why not glow my friend?

I would literally be willing to lynch anyone that isn't myself to turn 100% town loss into almost 100% town loss.
My reads aren't always 100% correct, and anyone that isn't me is a better option than me, from my perspective.

So in a "you literally bent my arm behind my back" kind of way, yes I am willing to vote glow.
But that's also probably a loss.

Fairly sure scumteam is epona/Ace/guav@. I don't expect you to listen to reason on this one, so I've been trying my absolute hardest to instead just focus on lynching the one mafia player you actually scumread - only to instead cause you to reneg on your (if I'm correct) only correct scumread. So now I just think we're doomed.
explain

I would literally be willing to lynch anyone that isn't myself to turn 100% town loss into almost 100% town loss.
My reads aren't always 100% correct, and anyone that isn't me is a better option than me, from my perspective.

So in a "you literally bent my arm behind my back" kind of way, yes I am willing to vote glow.
But that's also probably a loss.
in the words of nicki minjaj:
"Like, I mean, I don't even know why you girls bother at this point
Like, give up, its me, I win you lose!"

Once again, I have absolutely no expectation for you to listen to reason here.

It centres around my townread on glow and works its way from there. I generate epona from PoE which gives me 2 out of 3 on Ace/Tensu/guav@. I was very confident in guav@ for ages but I was super unsure between Tensu/Ace - then Ace openwolfed to opportunistically jump my wagon.
This means that Tensu is likely town, just from PoE.
I also just don't ever see a guav@/Ace/Tensu mafia team, so I'm standing firm on my epona scumread. (Of course, if glow is mafia, then epona wouldn't be mafia, but I'm fairly confident that glow is not mafia.)

I can reference this with hyperlinks to the relevant reading if necessary, but I want to have this discussion go as fast as possible.

Once again, I have absolutely no expectation for you to listen to reason here.

It centres around my townread on glow and works its way from there. I generate epona from PoE which gives me 2 out of 3 on Ace/Tensu/guav@. I was very confident in guav@ for ages but I was super unsure between Tensu/Ace - then Ace openwolfed to opportunistically jump my wagon.
This means that Tensu is likely town, just from PoE.
I also just don't ever see a guav@/Ace/Tensu mafia team, so I'm standing firm on my epona scumread. (Of course, if glow is mafia, then epona wouldn't be mafia, but I'm fairly confident that glow is not mafia.)

I can reference this with hyperlinks to the relevant reading if necessary, but I want to have this discussion go as fast as possible.
girl ur voicing reason to the wrong people
wouldn't u go after epona and tensu?

either
  1. ur town. we're free of this game
  2. ur maf. we live another day and town can win
i see no lose/lose situation

He made a post in thread saying he disagreed with you then voted me.
Don't get it twisted, I disagree with the sudden realization out of the blue, but I had you as scum for a while, but Tensu is my strongest and I'm sure I'm not wrong there.

girl ur voicing reason to the wrong people
wouldn't u go after epona and tensu?
I'm fairly confident that epona is mafia, why would I appeal to her? (This only became more of a confidence when epona deflected off Ace)

Tensu is someone I need to ultimately get to shift off me but I'll cross that bridge when I manage to get you off me - I don't think I will, I think you're going to death tunnel me based on pretty much 0 reasoning other than the night kills. But I'm not going to have anyone say I didn't at least try to change your mind here.

either
  1. ur town. we're free of this game
  2. ur maf. we live another day and town can win
i see no lose/lose situation
This literally applies for everyone

me when maf scumteam implores ace to seem scummier so they can survive today 🤩

I'm fairly confident that epona is mafia, why would I appeal to her? (This only became more of a confidence when epona deflected off Ace)

Tensu is someone I need to ultimately get to shift off me but I'll cross that bridge when I manage to get you off me - I don't think I will, I think you're going to death tunnel me based on pretty much 0 reasoning other than the night kills. But I'm not going to have anyone say I didn't at least try to change your mind here.

This literally applies for everyone
bro litrally u said u scumread her out of POE. now she's scum to you???????!!!!!!!

Back