• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

Glow and ace are probably voting endless to look inconspicuous and try to make themselves look less sus. Bc realistically I only see endless getting lynched today

actually i don't even care anymore i'm voting tensu purely bc this post is so gross, i dissected the game last night and explored every option and to simplify me this horribly is just awful

i think glow/ace is possible but i'm not sure on ace

i have no idea about endless i feel like his scumreads are too brazenly confident, albeit wrong, to be manufactured
*chainsaw revving noises in the distance*
I’m willing to vote ace if the wagon heads that way. But I still feel like you and ace could be in cahoots with each other and both of you are pushing for ace lynch which I find a bit sus

also why are you so positive I’m town? Curious to hear your thoughts
I'm positive you're town from PoE.
From nightkills, I posit that there's an analytical player among the mafia team. (That's epona/glow/Aerious)
I very strongly townread Aerious and I townread glow, which leaves epona.
I scumread guav@ and now also scumread Ace.
That leaves 0 players so the remaining players must all be town - you're included in the remaining players.

If you think Ace is mafia, then there is no negative outcome from voting Ace.

*chainsaw revving noises in the distance*
I'm positive you're town from PoE.
From nightkills, I posit that there's an analytical player among the mafia team. (That's epona/glow/Aerious)
I very strongly townread Aerious and I townread glow, which leaves epona.
I scumread guav@ and now also scumread Ace.
That leaves 0 players so the remaining players must all be town - you're included in the remaining players.

If you think Ace is mafia, then there is no negative outcome from voting Ace.
quit trying to deflect off of u so maf can last min wagon a townie

actually i don't even care anymore i'm voting tensu purely bc this post is so gross, i dissected the game last night and explored every option and to simplify me this horribly is just awful
Pls jump back on Ace.

WELCOME TO THE TENSU WAGON

if ya'll can't see how splitting our vote is an instant loss idk what to say
Post automatically merged:

but bite the bait bc they appeal to who u want <3

WELCOME TO THE TENSU WAGON
I got you!
AERIOUS2.png

but that's unfair??? i'm not sold on endless as mafia and i've put too much effort into this game to put my vote on him just because yours is there and potentially lose

but that's unfair??? i'm not sold on endless as mafia and i've put too much effort into this game to put my vote on him just because yours is there and potentially lose
then we lose 100%. guava and i are stuck on endless
they'll join this wagon and swap last min if we're split

Can we have a nice cultured discussion on how absolutely ridiculously fast both Ace and epona were willing to jump on Tensu.

then we lose 100%. guava and i are stuck on endless
they'll join this wagon and swap last min if we're split

we are basically townlocking each other at this point so you should respect that my reads are as valid as yours are
this needs to be discussed not bulldozed because you're certain you're right

i was certain i was right about remy fakeclaiming cop and look what happened
Post automatically merged:

Can we have a nice cultured discussion on how absolutely ridiculously fast both Ace and epona were willing to jump on Tensu.

IS THIS AN ACTUAL JOKE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LYNCH TENSU FOR THREE DAYS NOW

im willing to accept annie and aerious are both town and if im wrong ill never play a game of mafia again bc the girls are too powerful.

so, lets get on the same page then.

annie wants glow, aerious believes glow could be scum but we really need endless to confirm that for us, right?

im willing to accept annie and aerious are both town and if im wrong ill never play a game of mafia again bc the girls are too powerful.

so, lets get on the same page then.

annie wants glow, aerious believes glow could be scum but we really need endless to confirm that for us, right?

i WANT tensu but i could perhaps compromise on glow

Back