• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game won't save?

mrreow

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Today when I tried to save, it was just stuck on the saving screen forever. It won't let me save and quit, but it will let me save and continue.

I've never duped or done anything that would corrupt my game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:(

It is a physical copy?

I've seen someone else (on tumblr) mention a saving issue with their physical copy and they ended up buying a new ACNL because their physical copy ended up being broken. Nintendo has a 3 month warranty on games, so if it is a physical copy, and this keeps happening, you might be able to have it fixed, but your data might be gone.

If it's a digital copy then, maybe exit out (have resetti yell at you), back-up the data onto a PC and maybe redownload ACNL and see if that helps?

I'm not sure if there is a way that you can fix it, without repairs.

Nevermind. :p

Last edited:
Back