• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Games that are chill

Louise_

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Black Famous Mushroom
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
User Title Color Change
Hi everyone I have specal needs I am looking for chill games like animal crossing etc free would be good as I don’t work

Sky: Children of the Light! It's completely free on iOS, Android, PS4/5, and Switch, and will be coming to PC later this year! I love that game.

If you don’t have a problem with the camera, Spyro 2 and 3 might be good. 1 is more energetic and a little more difficult I think. Of those three I would say 2 is the most “chill”. Sorry if that’s not quite what you’re looking for.

It's been twenty years since I've played the originals, but I think Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life should be pretty chill. It's more structured than Animal Crossing IIRC but is a similar genre.

^ ooooo you reminded me Fantasy Life exists… + the Professor Layton games, both are by Level-5

One of my favorite chill games is Cozy Grove. The story is cute, the animation is unique, and the music is beautiful. 💞

Edit: @porkpie28 I just noticed now that you started that thread, I remembered I answered a similar question but I didn't notice it was the same author! Sorry, pretend my comment doesn't exist.

I recommend this thread in which there are all excellent chill games:
Games
I'll copy and paste some of games of my last answer with new details:

-Every Story of Season(3ds or Switch)
-My time at Portia
-Ni no kuni 1 and 2 if you want a bit of adventure and RPG taste
-Grow
-Spiritfarer
-Pine
-Kitaria Fables (similar to Fantasy Life for 3ds)
-Hazel sky
-Forest camp
-Let's build a zoo
-Abzu
-Ori
-Arise
-Potion Permit
-Pokemon let's go Pikachu and Eevee
-Cozy Groove
-Gris
-Rune Factory

Some I have only tried but I liked them all!

These however are the ones that have yet to come out and that I really look forward to:
-Coral Island
-Immortal life
-Kitori Academy
-Witchbrook

Last edited:
Back