• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

GameStop Called!! :)

Kluke

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
OH MY GOSH! GameStop just called me, telling me that my preorder will be ready Sunday! I'm pumped! I preordered it a year ago (I had money at the time). When did you preorder it?

I preordered ACNL way back when the 3 DS first launched. Thought the game would come shortly afterwards <_<

Exciting!! Can't wait for my Gamestop to call! I pre-ordered mine long long ago, like 2 years ago.

Gamestop calls? I thought it was just assumed that you can get your game on the release day when you pre-order.

I pre-ordered about a month ago.

I don't think gamestop will call though, they don't usually call. Do you have to request for them to call you?

(I'm in Europe so I wouldn't be getting a call yet anyway even if I was getting one....)

Well the thing is I live in a pretty small town and not many animal crossing fans around here (I've looked), but I didn't have to tell them at all to call me. It was a surprise to me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pre-ordered about a month ago.

I don't think gamestop will call though, they don't usually call. Do you have to request for them to call you?

(I'm in Europe so I wouldn't be getting a call yet anyway even if I was getting one....)

No, they just called here out of the blue.

Gamestop called while I was taking a nap. My brother thought the person said Friday, so I called back to confirm. The guy who picked up said it was definitely Sunday.

I didn't know that GameStop called! I preordered the bundle right after they announced it but I used my boyfriend's account to order it...>_> I wonder if they'll call him? lol that would be disappointing!

Back