• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening Items~ EVERYTHING 1 TBT INCLUDING GOLDEN TOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KipperDen

Kitchen Mitten~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Red Pansy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (204) +
I have a ton of gardening items, all 1 tbt each!
Red Hibiscus starts x4
Pink Hydrangea starts x23
White Azalea starts x6
Pink Azalea starts x17
Cedar Saplings x2
Saplings x29

S. Net x4 G. Net x1
S. Watering Can x4 G. Watering Can x1
S. Axe x2 G. Axe x1
S. Slingshot x4 G. Slingshot x3
S. Fishing Rod x4 G. Fishing Rod x1
S. Shovel x4

Plus, there are also full baskets of all the fruit available. Perfect/Regular/Tropical/Bamboo Shoots. 1 tbt per basket, no matter what type of fruit you want.

I'm generally available in the mornings from 11-Noon CST and then in the evenings after 7pm CST. Please help me get my inventory empty again!

Last edited:
May I also add 15 cedar saplings to my order? I am available for pickup/dropoff as of right now <3

Last edited:
May I also add 15 cedar saplings to my order? I am available for pickup/dropoff as of right now <3

Sure thing, I'm gonna gather everything by the station and then open the gate to Latuda in just a couple minutes c:

I have a ton of gardening items, all 1 tbt each!
Wrapped lucky clovers x48
Yellow Hibiscus starts x48
Red Hibiscus starts x48
Blue Hydrangea starts x48
Pink Hydrangea starts x33
White Azalea starts x48
Pink Azalea starts x48
Holly starts x48
Sweet-olive starts x48
Cedar saplings x27
Saplings x48

I also have some silver and gold tools available. Silver tools 2 tbt each, gold tools 4 tbt each!
S. Net x4 G. Net x4
S. Watering Can x4 G. Watering Can x4
S. Axe x4 G. Axe x3
S. Slingshot x4 G. Slingshot x4
S. Fishing Rod x4 G. Fishing Rod x4
S. Shovel x4 G. Shovel x3

Plus, there are also full baskets of all the fruit available. Perfect/Regular/Tropical/Bamboo Shoots. 1 tbt per basket, no matter what type of fruit you want.

I?m available tonight or tomorrow at anytime to come pick up blue hydrangeas! I think I?d actually like to get 20 and then I?ll just send you 20 TBT!

That sounds good to me c: I should be available pretty much all day today! Just like my post if you see us both online at the same time~

Hi! Could I buy 22 White Azalea starts?

Oh and also 22 blue Hydrangea?

Last edited:
Hi! Could I buy 22 White Azalea starts?

Oh and also 22 blue Hydrangea?

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll gather everything by the train station and open the gates in just a couple minutes. Keep an eye out for Latuda~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back