• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening Items~ EVERYTHING 1 TBT INCLUDING GOLDEN TOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey kip, could I buy more cedar saps from ya? If possible I’d like to buy 7 of them please : )

Any chance you could get an even amount of blue hydrangeas? So, 30 blue and 30 pink. If so If like to buy it. 60tbt?!

1 bamboo basket, perfect peach, 1 holly start, and 1 of each azalea starts?

Hey kip, could I buy more cedar saps from ya? If possible I’d like to buy 7 of them please : )

Sure thing. Just lmk when you wanna drop by. I'm only available for a couple hours after this post today and then probably again after 7PM CST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any chance you could get an even amount of blue hydrangeas? So, 30 blue and 30 pink. If so If like to buy it. 60tbt?!

I'll have to time travel more to get all of them for you. I just buy them from Leif's shop y'know? I can send you a VM when I have them all c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 bamboo basket, perfect peach, 1 holly start, and 1 of each azalea starts?

Sounds good, 5tbt and just lmk when you wanna pick them up c:

I’d appreciate it. Thanks! If you could make it 50 ea, I’d take 100 bushes. Basically just restarted and need ALL the bushes.

Can I buy 5 hibiscus starts? Either red or yellow.

Sure thing. Just lmk when you wanna drop by. I'm only available for a couple hours after this post today and then probably again after 7PM CST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have to time travel more to get all of them for you. I just buy them from Leif's shop y'know? I can send you a VM when I have them all c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good, 5tbt and just lmk when you wanna pick them up c:

Okay thanks, I’ll try to catch you later after 7pm. I’ll keep a look out for ya:)

Alright. Can you let mw know how how many you have so i can send payment? C:

Hey kip are you available to trade 7 cedar saps? I’m free now if you can : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back