• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening Items~ EVERYTHING 1 TBT INCLUDING GOLDEN TOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all good. Sending tbt now. My gate is open btw and i have a friend over, but i think I have you added.

Oh no, I'm sorry I was in the shower when you got back to me. Are you still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey kip are you available to trade 7 cedar saps? I’m free now if you can : )

Sorry for the late reply, I am indeed available. I'll open the gate c:

Oh no, I'm sorry I was in the shower when you got back to me. Are you still available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply, I am indeed available. I'll open the gate c:

Okay thanks, see you soon!

A mix of two colours for my starts is good with me. :)

I'll be free this evening. I'll leave my gates open and send a VM when I'm ready. :)

Closing thread for the time being. Having a rough go at the moment and might not spend much time online. If you have a pending order just send me a pm and I'll get to those asap.

Hello, can I please have your 6 blue hydrangea starts, 12 of your holly starts, and 12 of your cedar saplings. Total is 30 tbt, correct?

Hello, can I please have your 6 blue hydrangea starts, 12 of your holly starts, and 12 of your cedar saplings. Total is 30 tbt, correct?

Absolutely, sorry I wasn't online much today. Just lmk when you'd like to pick them up c:

Hello, can I purchase all of your White Azelea starts?

Last edited:
Hey ^^ sorry I?ve been ordering from you every day like an idiot instead of all at once.

Could I please get a silver axe and 8 holly starts for a total of 10 tbt? Thank you!

I’m sorry, can I also get all of your cedar saplings and another silver axe as well?

Hello, can I purchase all of your White Azelea starts?

Of course, just lmk when you might be available to get them c: I love your collectible lineup by the way~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m sorry, can I also get all of your cedar saplings and another silver axe as well?

Lol silly noodle, yes you can have all the cedar saplings I have, 8 more Holly starts and is it 2 silver axes? Or just 1? You could just buy a gold one instead of two silvers since they don't break?

Okay, wait. So i currently have 32 tbt, lol so 2 silver axes and however many holly starts you have/i can afford.
If you have things that aren’t listed, and don’t mind going through the trouble, I have a “buying” link in my signature that has all of the gardening things that I’m looking for lol.

I have a gold axe, but a silver axe makes special stumps and a gold one doesnt, so I’m going through the process of digging up all of my normal stumps and replanting trees with aspirations to have all my stumps be special hehe.

Thank you!!

Were you still interested in the cedar saplings? Since you're buying such a large amount I can cut a special price for my repeat customer c: I'll take the 32 for all the Cedars/Hollys/2 axes that I have. I'm really just looking to get rid of this stuff since it's taking up so much space in my inventory right now.

Oh yeah. Yes cedar saplings as well! Hahaha.
Okay, thank you so much! Thats so sweet of you!!

Would you prefer to drop off or pick up? I am free right now, but only for maybe 45 minutes, if that’s okay.

Pick up is preferred, my gate is opening right now. Come on over! After this trade goes through I'll look through your buying thread and send a VM if I see anything else that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back