• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gardening/ Landscaping Items

QuinnTheQueen

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1496-7837-2100
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hey! So I have a load of lands aping items that are clogging up my storage, so I'm selling everything for 1TBT each! Here's what I have:

Roses:
Red- 112
Yellow- 3
White- 43
Black- 1

Tulips:
Red- 20
Yellow- 22
White- 12
Black- 1

Cosmos:
Red- 29
Yellow- 25
White- 27

Pansies:
Red- 30
Yellow- 31
White- 22

Violets:
Yellow- 19
Purple- 8
White- 19

Lillies:
Red- 18
Yellow- 19
White- 21

Shoots:
Red hibiscus- 8
Yellow hibiscus- 3
Holly- 2

I will update this list regularly everytime someone purchases something :) thanks!

Like this post so I can get back to you quicker

Last edited:
I know I can get these at the island but I have literally no luck getting them any time I go and I lost the care so may I please have
4 White Lilies
4 White Tulips
3 White Roses
3 White Cosmos

Last edited:
I know I can get these at the island but I have literally no luck getting them any time I go and I lost the care so may I please have
4 White Lilies
4 White Tulips
3 White Roses
3 White Cosmos

Yeah, I'll sort that out now :p that comes to 14tbt. Would you prefer pick up or delivery, and when are you next available?

actually I don't need the cosmos anymore I found a few, I'll take the others still and I'm available right now. is pick up okay?

Yeah, I'll just plant them near my train station, then add your friend code and open my gate :)

hi! can i please have 4 purple tulips and 4 red hibiscus shoots? (-:

i'm available now!! and pick up pleease :)

Sorry, I missed this message. Let me know when you're available, and be sure to like my post so I get the notification!

Also I just noticed you requested purple tulips (I must have misread it the first time) and unfortunately I don't have purple tulips, however I can still sell you the shoots :p

Last edited:
ah sorry i meant violets! and i'm available now! sorry HAHA i didnt know about the liking thing, but pls lmk when ur available!

ah sorry i meant violets! and i'm available now! sorry HAHA i didnt know about the liking thing, but pls lmk when ur available!

Aha okay no worries, I can sort out the violets :p I'll be available at any point between 4:30pm-10pm GMT today if any of those times work for you? Lmk :)

Last edited:
Back