General Town Meeting Thread

I'll visit you! My info:
Friend code:3608-4454-1609
Town name:Marshall
Nickname:Adrian

Register everything exactly like this! Let me open my gates in just a minute if yoiu want to visit me.

My gates are open..but I preffer to visit. My town is weeeded b/c of MPh. :lol: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

DS_MARKER said:
My gates are open..but I preffer to visit. My town is weeeded b/c of MPh. :lol: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
UmMMmMmmMmmm... can I come to your town DS_MARKER?

I got a newww town... but I just..... its developed. The Cranny I have is remodeling... so yeah....? I don't mind weeds.

FC? Yeah now that you're starting out....and visiting you gotta make an oath to not take those acorns on the ground and the fruits and the items. Oath it!!! :angry:
good

:) now wuts your fc?

Name: Kyle
Friend Code: 1332-1436-0149
Town: Zyton

I sware I won't take your stuff. I will only catulague things, if you will let me.

I had to go already.. but I put on my racer shirt before I left. I gotta go to bed.

Anybody that isn't new, can come to my town. Just post your info here. (I don't trust new people, they might chop down my trees)

Kolvo said:
Anybody that isn't new, can come to my town. Just post your info here. (I don't trust new people, they might chop down my trees)

I'll come. My fc is in my siggy.

Can I come to your town Kyle? I may be new, but I'm no crazy ax person :no:
FC: 1289-2436-3881
Name: Ryan
Town: Oahu

Back