General Town Meeting Thread

theres a sale at my town at nooks at 5:00 if you wanna come my gates are open.

(

i will, i am sry just give me 15 min k?

My friend is in a crisis right now thats why.

:ph43r: <span style="font-family:Optima"><span style="color:red">Ahhhhhhhhhhhh stop talking and annswer this question what animal crossing are you talking about
:rofl: :mad: :eh:</span>

Legend said:
:ph43r: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh stop talking and annswer this question what animal crossing are you talking about
:rofl: :mad: :eh:
<span style="color:red"><span style="font-family:Optima">
Hi welecome. This is for wild worlds becasue of Wifi. Also when you do font, size etc after you are done typing clikc close all tags. That will make it work.</span>

Kolvo said:
DS_MARKER said:
my gates are open
I got a new Town and person and stuff..... I'll come to your town.
whats the info?
(did yu erase yur town 2 times b/c I met a guy named Kolvo who lived in pellton then I met a person with the s/n Fossil and he's from zeston.then I found otu yu used to be kolvo.....im getting confused)

Yes, and I erased them all by will. Before Pellton though... my town was perfect then destroyed by my brother. And you might not wanna come to my town. (blushes because I have not many bugs & fossils & fish and small small house.)

-_- .

Name: Kolvo
Friend Code: 1675-6936-4287
Town: Syton

Yup. New town, new town name.

triforce4xc.gif

Shadow_link_92-

Can I come to your town... say... around 10:40 a. m?

Beth in Asgard

4080-8732-0283

Any chance for the Royal Crown

Estern... oops, eastern... umm... that would be an hour from now you'd like to come up, right? And, sure, I have a lot of them.

wouldnt that be now? (im bad with time zones :p) well when tri3force comes over ill come too.

Trav in Hyrule
FC: 1460-9126-5576

ill have presents to give too

:) (S_L_92 knows :p)

Back