• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
<big><big><big>SIG LIBRARY 2.0</big></big></big><big><big>

I've finally taken them down...all except for the good/semi-good ones. I will continue to add to this library as I did with the other one, though now you shall see sigs that are...well, more experienced hopefully. Enjoy.

^_^

And my old offer still stands to everyone. If you want a sig, give me the details and I'll make it for you, free of charge. Feel free to request a sig, people!! I love making them, so its no big deal at all!

:D

CURRENT PROJECT(S):

lankyno1.png

^My first one ever...I couldn't delete this one.

:p

kirbysighc8.png

Valentines Day Sig Contest entry, tied for second place....<3

mushroomam3.png

I really like this one. Simple render, the start of a whole new style for me.

jinjosigtm0.png

Jinjo's from the Banjo series. Good, but not as good as the mushroom one, I can't seem to beat it.

goronsigfe6.png

Sorta' strange...but I like it. I was going for a Goron-in-a-cave affect.

skellingtoniv7.png

Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas, complete with the NBC font! Though it looks a little dull...

2secondsng0.png

This really only took a few minutes (like, 2 at most). It's actually alright. =P

majorawh2.png

Not quite as good as those above, but its also different then those above. I made a more "Cartoon" affect on this one.

grodusjj8.png

I like this one a lot...it reminds me of candy...or some sort of sugery substance. <3

mukkubirdcm6.png

I was experimenting with new brushes here...I guess it isn't so bad...

puruglysigdv0.png

F34R T3H UG1Y

abomasnowsigpq3.png

Abomasnow, a favorite of mine. I can't put my finger on it, but somethings missing in this sig...

dusksigpg0.png

This one is actually semi-old. Still, pretty good, I think.

REQUESTS
These are the sigs I've done by request, while in SIG LIBRARY 2.0 mode.

kdognh0.png

K-Dog's pikachu sig. I really, really like how it turned out. Very yellow. :gyroidtongue:

fangssig5ie7.png

A sig for Fang. Sorry it took so long. >.<

(To Be edited once I make more sigs)

Love the new one.

^_^

Yeah that Link one is pretty great.

I see I am not the only one who loves doing this now.

The Link one's my favorite too. Thanks for all the positive comments!

^_^

I'm up for anything, ideas for sigs, requests for sigs, anything having to do with sigs! :wacko:

Gabbylala said:
I like the ]
Thanks!

Wow, apparently the Link one is better than I'm thinking it is. What do you think of Link compared to the Heartless, and Midna sigs?

:huh:

They're a lot better than when I started Gimp.

Next time, find some renders, so you don't have white spots around them.

Also, try learning some text and border techniqes.

Good job, though.

;)

Flygon said:

Good job, though.

;)
Thanks for the advice, but I do have a question...how do I find "renders" and how do I change around the text stuff?

Gengar said:
Gabbylala said:
I like the ]
Thanks!

Wow, apparently the Link one is better than I'm thinking it is. What do you think of Link compared to the Heartless, and Midna sigs?

Heartless is good,but zelda it has that cool look.Keep doing that.

Midna one= Ownsome The text on the link one needs work, though.
What you gotta do is go to gamerenders or someplace and save some of they're renders as PNG. =D No more white spots around most of your renders.

And you can even get better font at dafont.com or somewhere. Save them, extract them, throw them in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

[quote="Shadow_] Midna one= Ownsome The text on the link one needs work, though.
What you gotta do is go to gamerenders or someplace and save some of they're renders as PNG. =D No more white spots around most of your renders.

And you can even get better font at dafont.com or somewhere. Save them, extract them, throw them in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts [/quote]
I'm gonna try that....

You think the Midna one's the best, then?

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Midna one= Ownsome The text on the link one needs work, though.

And you can even get better font at dafont.com or somewhere. Save them, extract them, throw them in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
I'm gonna try that....

You think the Midna one's the best, then? [/quote]
No, now I think the Shy Guy one is =O But you really need creativer text. You could've tried red-orange text, with Playbill font, (is already in Gimp) to make it more cowboy-ish. Try reducing the the font opacity, or blurring it, or putting it on a little sign. =P Be creative.

I really like that shy guy one, you just need to find ways to alter the text to match, I need to work on that too, but I am starting to get it.

You might want to download more fonts. You can go to:
www.dafont.com for that.

Also to make the white line go away you can use the convolve tool (Next to smudge tool) around the edge. That will make it look more blend into the image.

Gengar said:
Flygon said:

Good job, though.

;)
Thanks for the advice, but I do have a question...how do I find "renders" and how do I change around the text stuff?

This FAQ listing should really help: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...=606970#M606970

For renders, I usually search Google, or go to planetrenders.com.

For the text, maybe make the color white, and set it to overlay, or something. That's just one way, just mess around with it.

:D

Thanks so much guys, I'll try changing the text around with the Shy Guy one, cuz' It's,....well, my favorite.

Can someone tell me how to change the text, after I open it up again?

[quote="Shadow_] Gengar that's better than any sig I've ver made o_O You're newest one. [/quote]
Are you serious?!?!

^_^

Back