• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Gengar said:
Okay, so I've been really into this sig making stuff now! I absolutely love it! This is the place where I will be posting my work. I don't think I'm really good enough just yet to charge people for the sigs I make, so if you want a sig, give me the details and I'll be sure to make it for you, free of charge.

lankyno1.png

^My first one ever...

ganondorfjn6.png

^This is a more simple sig, I think. But I'm proud of the way it came out.

bomberfandh2.png

^More recent one...I made it for my brother for a forum of his.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9963/]
^It took me a while, throwing on and taking away tons of different filters. But I think I like the way it turned out.

[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6617/helmarocvc9.png
^No comment really, but I had fun with the cubing filter.

:p

leontd5.png

^Leon, from the starfox series. I've always been a fan. I think its a tie now...between this one and Link..

heartlessyx6.png

^Heartless, from Kingdom Hearts of course. I was going for a "dark" kinda thing.

midnanb6.png

^Alright, fresh outta' the oven, and its the last one I'm doin' tonight. I love it, although its kinda sloppy. I pretty much chucked miscelanious options Gimp provides at a 400 by 100 rectangle, then added in Midna.

shyguybd1.png

^Probably the one with the most filters, and my current favorite.

gengartt9.png

^Tried some new things here...I like it.

(To Be edited once I make more sigs)
Uhhuh.
Icant make siggs :wacko:

big, you want me to make one for you? I'm in a sig-makin' mood! (as I've been for the past three days!)

Gengar said:
big, you want me to make one for you? I'm in a sig-makin' mood! (as I've been for the past three days!)
Yes plese do.Can you make it with mario and link standing togeter with the name Big in the Lower left corrner?then AKA in the middle of the bottem,and Nyttyn on the far right bottem corrner

big said:
Gengar said:
Yes plese do.Can you make it with mario and ]
Oookay, lotta info there, but thats good. I don't know who Nytta is, however...You might have to link me to a picture of him/her. I also don't understand what you said after "AKA"...

I got your PM...this won't cost anything. I'll do it for free.

EDIT: Just read your above post...so all in all you want a sig that has Mario and Link standing together on the lower left corner, along with the name "big"...am I right?

Gengar said:
big said:
Gengar said:
Oookay, lotta info there, but thats good. I don't know who Nytta is, however...You might have to link me to a picture of him/her. I also don't understand what you said after "AKA"...

Thats my name.Nyttyn,the owner.
Unfortnatly i cant change username here :lol:

Gengar said:
big said:
Gengar said:

And its Nyttyn.
NOT nyttya!

not trying to sound rude

and i ment as it running on the bottem of the screan.like
Big AKA Nyttyn

Alright, big. I'll start this first thing tommorow morning, guarantted. I'd start it today, but I'm missing one contact lens and It's reallly hard to see right now... >_<

Gengar said:
Alright, big. I'll start this first thing tommorow morning, guarantted. I'd start it today, but I'm missing one contact lens and It's reallly hard to see right now... >_<
Oh well...

:huh:

Find another,put it on,and get started!XD :lol: :lol: :lol:

big said:
Gengar said:
Oh well...

lol, alright. I'll go check upstairs to see if I might have one last one, then I'll start it tonight.

EDIT: You're in luck, I found one. I'll start right now, but just to verify:

Link and Mario in bottom left corner, along with your name, "big"...

Gengar said:
big said:
Gengar said:
Oh well...

lol, alright. I'll go check upstairs to see if I might have one last one, then I'll start it tonight.
The flameing words of Nyttyn motivates anayone!

YAY I MADE YOU A SIGGY!yes its crap.But plese like it

:D

You may have to resise:]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/nyttyn/Cookie.jpg[/url]

My first atempt WITH PAINT!

Gengar said:
big said:
Gengar said:
Oh well...

EDIT: You're in luck, I found one. I'll start right now, but just to verify:

]
I allways was the luckyest in my family!

big...that needs to stop. If an Admin or Mod hasn't warned you already...

And I'm still working on your sig, don't worry. These things take time, you know.

Gengar said:
big...that needs to stop. If an Admin or Mod hasn't warned you already...

And I'm still working on your sig, don't worry. These things take time, you know.
Ok i shal amuse myself by beatin LoZ:AlTtP!

EDIT:ON the SNES!

Edit:i owned it now what?

Back