• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

Gabbylala said:
Listn you need to stop spamming or you could ge a warn.
She's right, you know. I got all the pictures/renders saved, I'm just looking for a good layer/backround.

Gabbylala said:
Oh and Gengar.Are you still making my banner.
I couldn't find all the renders for what you requested...if you could post them back in your banner request thread, I can definately make it for you.

bigpm0.png

There's your signiture, big. Free of charge.

Really? I'm surprised you guys like it. I wasn't too thrilled with the way it came out.

Gengar said:
Really? I'm surprised you guys like it. I wasn't too thrilled with the way it came out.
AWASOME GENGAR!Good work!

EDIT:page pwn!

EDIT:NVMi figured it out!

Gengar said:
Its a good sig overall but the font clashes with the whole thing. :gyroidpuke:

To fix that go to www.dafont.com and download some cool fonts. :gyroidveryhappy:

cool fonts are essential.

I luckily went through a huge font download spree on my desktop last year

:p

OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

To fix that go to www.dafont.com and download some cool fonts. :gyroidveryhappy:
I went to dafonts, but I have no idea how to download em and make em show up in GIMP...

Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

I went to dafonts, but I have no idea how to download em and make em show up in GIMP...
Oh hi Gengar!
SIG REQUEST OWN!

big said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Gengar said:

Oh hi Gengar!
SIG REQUEST OWN!
Thanks again, big! But I still don't think the font is that great...

Odd, if you could tell me in detail how to get fonts from dafonts onto gimp...I'd greatly appreciate it. But only do it if you have the time, you've helped me a lot so far.

;)

EDIT: Odd, what do you think of the Gengar sig's font? I used what was given to me with GIMP, and I tried to make it blend as much as I could...would you say it was a good font choice to someone who doesnt have any fonts from "dafonts"??

2 things.
1.w00t my posts total now matches my member number!YAY!
2.Gengar,I have no idea where you can get "renders"

big said:
2 things.
1.w00t my posts total now matches my member number!YAY!
2.Gengar,I have no idea where you can get "renders"
Oookay...

1: No it doesnt,

:p
2: I said nothing about renders in my previous post...0_o

Back