Genshin Impact

I've really been trying to play Genshin more so I can have a lot more of a savings for characters that will be coming from Natlan. I feel like I still have quite a bit of time but I would like a huge pile of primogems since I tend to be pretty unlucky with Genshin when it comes to wishing. I'm very excited for Natlan and so far I really like the design of the characters from there and am really interested in getting more sneak peeks of the area as time goes on.

I was able to get Sigwienne which I am happy about, she's not the best character but she is so cute and her design is nice. I am just about done buildling her and I just use her for fun and not for serious battles and for overworld exploring cause she runs so cute (like most short characters, they have cute runs!)

I started that Imagniarium Theater thing, I'm not the best at it.. but I'm enjoying it. I'm slowly starting to consider getting more serious about Spiral Abyss, playing other games like WuWa has shown me that I can handle harder bosses/and end game battles. We will see. I'm still not satisfied that I will have two strong teams to get through Spiral Abyss. I have one very strong team though, but you can't use them for both rounds unfortunately.

The new trailer for Natlan is out! I'm SUPER excited for this nation as Pyro is my favorite Vision in the game, and I'll definitely be saving all of my wishes for the Pyro Archon. 🤩

I normally don't post these, but this one's an exception seeing as Navia is my favorite and most well-built character in the game! 🥳

I've stopped spending money on Hoyoverse because of the Natlan controversy and boycott, but not going to go into detail about that here. If anyone's curious, you can always do your own research.

I normally don't post these, but this one's an exception seeing as Navia is my favorite and most well-built character in the game! 🥳

I've stopped spending money on Hoyoverse because of the Natlan controversy and boycott, but not going to go into detail about that here. If anyone's curious, you can always do your own research.

I almost chose to NOT pull for Navia but man am I glad I did. She's such a great character and I love her to bits. "Fire! ...Well, with rocks."

The trailer for Emilie is out! Personally not interested in her at all and won't be wishing, but good luck to you if you are pulling for her!​

c35pW3i.png

Probably my last post here for awhile, but just wanted to say I finished the summer event! Imo it doesn't quite hold up to Golden Apple Archipelago part two for me, but it was DEFINITELY better than last year's summer event. I ended up skipping last year's and don't really remember any of it. What a snore, lol.

Thanks to the event I also got Kirara's new costume and finally got her to C6! I'm highly considering building her in the future just for fun now. :3

I2b4Hd8.jpg

oqdoOwT.png

I'm loving the qol updates to the daily commission. I don't have much time or that invested in Genshin at the moment so it's nice that all of these changes are allowing me to play less

For those that don't know, the Genshin Impact version 5.0 livestream happened last week! I plan to watch it in full soon before Natlan releases. 👀

And before I even have a CHANCE to view the livestream, Mualani's trailer is out! Personally I'll be skipping to continue saving for Mavuika, but good luck to those wishing for her! 🥳

I want Mualani so badly. I hope I'll have enough wishes for when she drops. But I also want Mavuika and Chasca. I hate gacha games... lmao

I know I said I would be skipping Mualani, but after playing the story a bit and learning more about her personality, design, and kit, I absolutely HAD to pull. I love her voice as well and she's just an overall great character. I was at 54 pity and ended up pulling a bit more to obtain her! :blush:

wSuDejq.png

Natlan story so far has been really good. I'm not sure that it overtakes Fontaine quite yet, but they've done a good job with it so far. Will be interesting to see how the future acts play out in the Natlan Archon quests. 👀

Kinich trailer is out! I'm most likely not pulling for him due to saving for Xilonen, but good luck to anyone who is! 👀

I know I said I would be skipping Mualani, but after playing the story a bit and learning more about her personality, design, and kit, I absolutely HAD to pull. I love her voice as well and she's just an overall great character. I was at 54 pity and ended up pulling a bit more to obtain her! :blush:

wSuDejq.png

Natlan story so far has been really good. I'm not sure that it overtakes Fontaine quite yet, but they've done a good job with it so far. Will be interesting to see how the future acts play out in the Natlan Archon quests. 👀
I want her so freaking bad!! I don't think I can save up enough for her before her banner ends. D:

Alright I feel like it has been awhile since I have posted in this thread so I suppose I will give my genshin updates and progress:

+ I successfully acquired Mualani and Kazuha, but there were many hiccups along the way. I got Dehya and I think Jane before I got the two limited five stars that I was after. I'm very glad that I got both of them because I am going to slowly but surely start building teams for Spiral Abyss but don't plan to do it until probably the last land of Teyvat is released.

+ I pulled on the weapon banner hoping for Mualani's weapon but got Kazuha's instead... which you know is kind of a bummer but I'm glad I got a weapon for a character that I am going to use in the future. Also there aren't a lot of viable sword options for my characters that I do have that use swords so I'm quite pleased.

+ I am starting to save for future characters again because there are at least two coming out within the next few patches that I want! I'm quite excited for the Natlan characters because a lot of them seem to be really neat. I will not be pulling for Kinich this time but I may consider pulling for him when he reruns.

The trailer for version 5.1 is out!! I'm SUPER excited to pull Xilonen and C6 her. I've grinded over 32,000 Primogems so far and plan on grinding more. She's going to end up helping my Navia reach 1 million damage on skill. : D

Good luck to everyone pulling in this patch and I hope you enjoy the continuation of the Natlan Archon story! 🥳

Well skipping Xiloxen now. I wanted her but I rather pull for Nahida constellations. I guess I'll remain geoless for longer

i've been planning to pull xilonen since i first saw her, and i'm pretty excited to get her. she's not as good a healer as jean, since it's not party-wide, but that's likely who she'll replace in my party for overworld stuff. i have about 440 wishes saved, since the last time i pulled seriously was arlecchino, so i'm easily guaranteed. whatever i have left will most probably be for mavuika. i don't use claymore characters, assuming that's what she is, but i have all the other female archons, and i'd like that to keep being true lol.

Back