Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

VantagE said:
Proudwolf said:
I wanna sign cuz i dont like hackers, cheaters , ect but ur not even aloud to time travel to 1 am ? cuz i dont wanna wait till its that late for whisp.
One of the reasons they allow to change the time is, like some, they work or are busy. They miss something. You want to go back and do that event, or in some others case, they are quite young and can't stay up as late to see wisp.

This Agreement is for those that do NOT like hacking, TT, destruction of property, pretty much anything that will ruin THEIR experience in Animal Crossing. Meaning, if you come to their town, they don't want you doing these things.

Tora, how come SEVERAL of your posts, including this one, are always negative? You need to chill.
Who is "Tora"? Why does this person need to chill? Maybe you should take your own advice, since you're actually whining about it. By the way, your babbling also constitutes as "negative" so, there's another thing. ;)

Anyway, this agreement is basically pointless - lol - but sure, if it makes you feel good knowing that you "signed" an "agreement" then by all means, do it. There is nothing negative about that. It's actually quite neutral.

I committed a sin :(.

I transferred someone from WW, but he's not my main character, just a test buddy

and my sister tim travelled

Well -has an eraser, looks for my name-

TOO LATE! LOL, ive already time travelled because I was impatient for my windmill and fountain, and so that nook would upgrade his store, and i used my cousin's accf to time travel for teh big bells, and i transferred my main acww character for only the purpose of using his catalog... guess im not gonna be signing. oh yeah, and i went to this guys town who had it on easter, and i got 7 easter furniture pieces and the wall and flooring. so... not signing this agreement ftw =)

ShadowXer said:
TOO LATE! LOL, ive already time travelled because I was impatient for my windmill and fountain, and so that nook would upgrade his store, and i used my cousin's accf to time travel for teh big bells, and i transferred my main acww character for only the purpose of using his catalog... guess im not gonna be signing. oh yeah, and i went to this guys town who had it on easter, and i got 7 easter furniture pieces and the wall and flooring. so... not signing this agreement ftw =)
Oh the horror... Oh the shame!

Sign.
I now have 2 characters: DRAEGEN, who I transferred from Wild World as my Main character, and Shelton, who I am starting FRESH with as a Alternate character.

Tola said:
VantagE said:
Proudwolf said:
I wanna sign cuz i dont like hackers, cheaters , ect but ur not even aloud to time travel to 1 am ? cuz i dont wanna wait till its that late for whisp.
One of the reasons they allow to change the time is, like some, they work or are busy. They miss something. You want to go back and do that event, or in some others case, they are quite young and can't stay up as late to see wisp.

This Agreement is for those that do NOT like hacking, TT, destruction of property, pretty much anything that will ruin THEIR experience in Animal Crossing. Meaning, if you come to their town, they don't want you doing these things.

Tora, how come SEVERAL of your posts, including this one, are always negative? You need to chill.
Who is "Tora"? Why does this person need to chill? Maybe you should take your own advice, since you're actually whining about it. By the way, your babbling also constitutes as "negative" so, there's another thing. ;)

Anyway, this agreement is basically pointless - lol - but sure, if it makes you feel good knowing that you "signed" an "agreement" then by all means, do it. There is nothing negative about that. It's actually quite neutral.
It was a typo smartass >.>

Back