• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

dexGB said:
KingKombat said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KingKombat said:
Kolvo said:
-doesn't sign-
So what if I transfer my character from Wild World? Since the others you listed involved hacking, why would that be pooled in with those? I don't see why I cannot use something I paid for and worked on and not use it. I'm still making a totally City Folk made resident though, but I'm going to use my Wild World guy as my primary guy.
...ok, no one cares if you don't join. we just won't wifi with you. no one is forcing you to do this.
Wut? Not playing with someone because they transferred their WW character? What sense does that make?
Well, that means he has access to a catalog that is probably much fuller than mine or someone else's, so he has an unfair advantage over us. I'd rather play with someone who started out on the same level as me. I'm not saying he's worse or better, I'm just saying it maks no sense to post an argument when there is obviously nothing to argue about. If you want to sign it, fine, if you don't, then that's fine too. There's no need to come here and just try to start a whole argument about us trying to bias people. We aren't, we just want to play with people we want. We, as people say, are playing how we want to play.
Please could you explain how you know someone who you are visiting time travels or has a bigger catalogue than yours?

I live in the UK. If someone from the US visits me at 8:00pm EST it's 1:00am here. It could be argued they are time travelling even though both of us are on correct local time. They'd also find they could not visit Nook's or do much of anything in my town.

I used to get a lot of American visitors on ACWW. In the end I set my DS to US time before I opened my gates to make sure we were at least playing at the same time and could enjoy similar facilities. Under your agreement would this still be looked on as cheating?

I have no objections at all to you asking people to sign and honour pact, I just think you should've explained a bit more clearly exactly what constitutes cheating in your mind. It's too broad and undefined at the moment.
The message board. Messages are left and if the dates don't add up, they tt. Or if their date is wrong.

Naruto[NU said:
,Nov 29 2008, 07:08:23 PM]im in...but i visited my friends town and it was ground hog day. i talked to tortimer and got a resetti model ;_;
o noez

don't do it ololololo

i time traveled to get the hair, but that was/will be the only time.

**signed: Ziken/Cody

Ziken said:
i time traveled to get the hair, but that was/will be the only time.

**signed: Ziken/Cody
well, you're still gonna time travel, why not just sign the people's agreement to not so strict constructionism? =? (lol points at siggy)

^^Oh noez! My name isin't unique anymore! *cries* Why sarah! Why? Why did you have to steal my exclamation mark? D:
xD

Back