Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

*Signs*

I completely agree with this!

This is gonna make the online experience MUCH better than...wild world's....
T_T

Signed.

I'll probably only be wifi'ing with people in this thread, too. Although I won't be getting the game until Christmas so I hope you all still play it by then :/ LOL.

Jas0n said:
Signed.

I'll probably only be wifi'ing with people in this thread, too. Although I won't be getting the game until Christmas so I hope you all still play it by then :/ LOL.
Naw, CF looks like it has a lot more in store than AC:GC and WW combined.

What I used to do on my WW game was use the town editor, I liked making my river the way I wanted it and such. I don't consider it cheating, just making my town the way I wanted it, but don't worry, for those who do consider that messing up the game, I'm not doing anything with my City Folk town.

TwilightKing said:
What I used to do on my WW game was use the town editor, I liked making my river the way I wanted it and such. I don't consider it cheating, just making my town the way I wanted it, but don't worry, for those who do consider that messing up the game, I'm not doing anything with my City Folk town.

Lion Crossing said:
I don't understand what happens if we agree to the things...
You can't do any of those things listed. In other words, no importing AC:WW stuff, no accepting hacked items from the AC:WW or AC:CF, etc, etc.

Back