Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

I agree, no one wants to play with people that cheat, and by the way, that there is an Action Replay for the Wii. So be careful @_@ *signs*

Lion Crossing said:
I agree, no one wants to play with people that cheat, and by the way, that there is an Action Replay for the Wii. So be careful @_@ *signs*
It's not action replay, its homebrew.

*Signs Mewkip*

>.< Long Story: I have to admit though, (I'll feel guilty if I don't) I used an AR and hugged up one of my ACWW's. (I have two, one has had cheats used on it, one is completely clean.) I will transfer the hugged up one probably sometime after making a new character from scratch on ACCF. (I might not do this, but there's a 50% chance I will.) The scratch one will be my main and the hugged up one will be for the convenience of others in case they want a certain item. I also have the Homebrew Channel and Ocarina Cheating Application, but I solemnly swear NOT to use them on ACCF.

:D Short Story: I have the ability to cheat, but I swear that I will not use that ability on ACCF.

QNT3N

I'm still taking advantage of the DS transfer, either way. So, if that excludes me from the pact, so be it.

Nilefire

I have never been a strong believer in time traveling. A fresh start would be nice! :gyroiddance:

IF I get the game, I sign!
It'd ruin the game if you just start where you left off in WW.

*Signed*

Thanks for this, Storm, I was going to post a FC thread saying I would only accept people who didnt do all of this, then I actually stumbled upon this thread xD

Would it be possible for you to edit in the names of the people who've signed so we dont have to look through 8 pages?

Also perhaps change the title to avoid sexual bias, should anyone take it that way, probably wont be a problem though.

EDIT:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Who wouldn't?
B)

Everyone else in this thread?

Back