• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get rich scheme idea for ACNL

I'll be farming perfect fruit for money :>

I'll definitely try turnips though (If i get friends)

Me too, I'm solely planting fruit trees for decorative purposes.

If you set it up right the orchards will be decorative. I have plans for a camp grounds area where most of my delicious fruit trees will be planted. Carefully picking where you place projects should keep neighbors from ruining it. I am also planing a bamboo garden sort of area in a similar manner. Beauty and purpose.

I'm considering giving the stalk market a shot, since I've never tried it in Wild World or City Folk. I'd probably end up selling to the worst price possible, getting the best and highest price the next day. If I could actually learn how to do it, that might help me.

Thankfully I fully grow a red turnip each week so that helps :3

There's a turnip badge too. Extra motivation!
I only buy turnips in NL to get the badges. 8D; I still need the gold one.

The gold badge for selling turnips is rather easy to get. Everyone who needs a massive amount of quick bells via turnip market will certainly earn it eventually.
Earn at least 10 millions bells in total by selling turnips.

I'm gonna be trying out the stalk market as well! I never tried it as a kid because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it right.

Can anyone give me advice to help me out?

they made market fun in this game due to the best friend feature, makes it easy to set up going to towns and the like.

When you fill up your box do you have to go back to your town, sell the stuff, and go back? That would get annoying really fast because the box is only the size of one inventory...

It's the Stalk Market because you use Turnips, lol.

Oh wait, Stalk as in Turnip Stalks?
It's so obvious now.

Yes, exactly! Always find it funny when people call it the Stock Market because I guess they just assume Stalk is a mistake in the game.

When you fill up your box do you have to go back to your town, sell the stuff, and go back? That would get annoying really fast because the box is only the size of one inventory...

Its got thirty places to store items, two less than two full inventories..........

You can use an empty locker, which is located in your train station. It can hold up to 180 turnips, so you could use the locker instead of coming back and forth to fill your inventory.

Back