• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gir Sig

Sab

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I just did this cuz i was bored and just made it while messing around

girsig.png

comments?

I like it, however, I think the sig itself lacks flow and depth. Also I think the border is too large. I think the colors match blend nicely though. Nice work

i know it lacks depth cuz i didn't really work on it. and its hard to make a sig like that have depth

It is all about blurring and sharpening certain points of the signature. That is a very easy way to give it some depth.

ya its some like arabian text or something and then i duplicated it a few times and moved it arround so you could actually see gir

Make a super gir avatar. You know, with the tenticles and the glowing red eyes and the thing on his back. I used to love invader zim.

Cool.
But it looks like you got an odd pattern and pasted across the picture then put 'gir' on it.
Would look good with a different background though :)

Back