• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling / Giveaway! ⋆ come and haul my town! ⋆ [OPEN]

Derpykat

don't think, feel!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (61) +
hello! so, to try and get 100 visitors and unlock the train station upgrade, I'm hosting a town haul!​

in my town, there will be presents laid everywhere full of completely random items! there will be furniture, clothing, money, fruit, bamboo, hybrids and even unorderables, if you are lucky! each person will have five minutes maximum to look around, and take up to five items of their choice! the time will start once I say. as soon as the time has ended for you, I will end the session! basically, it's like a lucky grab bag haul. I will be taking three people at a time! e.g., three people reply, and then I add them, let them know, and open my gates.​

one visit will cost a fee of one of the following, you can pick your payment!!! let me know in your reply what you'll be paying with:
~ 1 TBT
~ two clovers
~ two pink hybrids (any kind!)
~ one white azalea bush
~ one pink hydrangea bush
~ two saplings

rules:

- please no running! I am currently working on my town, so it will be messy and full of hybrids I've worked hard to get.
- please, please no stealing anything!!! as I said, I'm working hard on this and it'll really be upsetting if anything is taken.
- no unwrapping the present whilst in my town! please unwrap it after the session is over.
- feel free to leave a note on the notice board! I just think it'd be cute if I got any... hehe
- no chopping down trees, digging up bushes, or cutting bamboo!!! please do not I would literally cry
- and obviously, do not take more than five presents!

if you see anyone breaking these rules, please cut the wifi immediately and let me know after! it'd be a huge help.

with that out of the way, reply to this thread if you would like to visit, and I'll add you to the list below! once I am ready to have you, I will let you know. thanks so much, and I hope I'll be able to get the help I need! if you have any questions feel free to ask.

visit list:

Last edited:
hello! so, to try and get 100 visitors and unlock the train station upgrade, I'm hosting a town haul!​

in my town, there will be presents laid everywhere full of completely random items! there will be furniture, clothing, money, fruit, bamboo, hybrids and even unorderables, if you are lucky! each person will have five minutes to look around, and take up to five items of their choice! the time will start once all three visitors have arrived. as soon as it has ended, I will end the session! basically, it's like a lucky grab bag haul.​

one visit will cost a fee of one of the following, you can pick your payment!!! let me know in your reply what you'll be paying with:
~ 1 TBT
~ two clovers
~ two pink hybrids (any kind!)
~ one white azalea bush
~ one pink hydrangea bush
~ two saplings

rules:

- please no running! I am currently working on my town, so it will be messy and full of hybrids I've worked hard to get.
- please, please no stealing anything!!! as I said, I'm working hard on this and it'll really be upsetting if anything is taken.
- no unwrapping the present whilst in my town! please unwrap it after the session is over.
- feel free to leave a note on the notice board! I just think it'd be cute if I got any... hehe
- no chopping down trees, digging up bushes, or cutting bamboo!!! please do not I would literally cry
- and obviously, do not take more than five presents!

if you see anyone breaking these rules, please cut the wifi immediately and let me know after! it'd be a huge help.

with that out of the way, reply to this thread if you would like to visit, and I'll add you to the list below! once I am ready to have you, I will let you know. thanks so much, and I hope I'll be able to get the help I need! if you have any questions feel free to ask.

visit list:

I love this idea! Can I partecipate? I give 1 tbt!

Hello! Is there still room for someone to visit? :) I can pay in TBT!

Last edited:
Are you close to your upgrade? I can come a few times if that helps? ^o^

No gift needed.

Oh wow, this is such a cool idea!! ;7; May I please come? I can pay you in tbt, as well as give two pink hybrids! ^^

Hello! is this still open? I would love to visit :)

edit: I'll pay with 2 pink roses

Last edited:
Back