• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling / Giveaway! ⋆ come and haul my town! ⋆ [OPEN]

Are you close to your upgrade? I can come a few times if that helps? ^o^

No gift needed.

I'm not really close yet, but feel free to come over whenever!!! it'd be tons of help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come? I'll give you 1 tbt.

of course, I'll add you once I get home from school!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow, this is such a cool idea!! ;7; May I please come? I can pay you in tbt, as well as give two pink hybrids! ^^

yup!!! of course! I'll add you as soon as I get home, and let you know once I'm open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh can I come too ? I'll pay with 2 pink tulips

sure! as I said, I'll add you once I am home!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! is this still open? I would love to visit :)

edit: I'll pay with 2 pink roses

it's still open! I'll add you when I get home. ^^

I would love to visit! :) I just started playing today so some gifts would be great, haha.
I'll pay 1TBT (it's been 2 years since I've been here- how do I send those again?)

I'm European so it's 7.30PM for me right now and I'm about to go out for drinks with a friend - I probably won't be online until tomorrow morning if that's not a problem. :)

I would love to visit! :) I just started playing today so some gifts would be great, haha.
I'll pay 1TBT (it's been 2 years since I've been here- how do I send those again?)

I'm European so it's 7.30PM for me right now and I'm about to go out for drinks with a friend - I probably won't be online until tomorrow morning if that's not a problem. :)

no worries! my timezone is gmt, so I'll be online 4pm gmt! drop a message on my profile when you can come over. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds fun! May I come over? I can pay with 1 tbt :)

sure, I'll add you now!!! I'll message you once my gates are open!

hello id like to help for free. I have some free time and would love to help out

May I join please? This sounds wonderful and I'm new here I can pay 2 saplings

hey!!! sure, I'll add you now! message me once you're online again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello id like to help for free. I have some free time and would love to help out

AH really? thank you so much!!! it'd be tons of help!

of course!!! I'll add you now and open up my gates!

ALSO TSUYU AND OCHAKO... YEAH STAN ANGELS

Great! I've added you, and I'm on my way over!

yes omg!! they're two great girls that deserve all of the love!

Last edited:
Can I come? I can pay two pink hybrids. My FC is 2638-5756-5722 and my user is Jenna. My acnl name is Fogbrook Brooklyn.

Back