• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving Away All Orderable Furniture, Clothes, etc. [Offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN/Island name: Katya from Blush Bay
Items (include variation names):
- 1 Flower stand in white (white flowers)
- 1 Black fax machine
- 1 white floating biotope planter
- 1 Fire Pit
- 1 white piano seat
Available now?: (yes or no) YES
Other: thank you ao much ☆♡♡
Hi, the flower stand is a diy, not an orderable item. Is there anything else you;d like instead?

IGN/Island name: Nik/Alpharis
- 1 Royal Crown
Available now?: (yes or no) YES

Thank you so much for doing this!

IGN/Island name: Fox/Woxton
- a regular crown
- box sofa (aqua)
- box corner sofa (aqua)
- diner table (aqua)
- diner counter (aqua)
- and if you don't have a regular crown, then diner stool (aqua) for the 5th item. :)
Available now?: yes
Other:

IGN/Island name: Rosie from Sos Island
Items (include variation names): 1x upright piano (walnut), 1x wooden deck rug (white), 1x modern wavy rug, 1x Celeste's poster, 3x ballet slippers (yellow, mint, and purple.) I would like all of these items but the priority ones are the ballet slippers as I am trying to complete my collection of those.
Available now?: No, I will be sometime this afternoon (CT). I'll try to be on at maybe 3:00pm CT. I'll dm u ofc
Other: uh... thanks so much!!

IGN/Island name: pendragon from avalon
Labelle dress - midnight
Space suit, helmet, boots
Red toolbox

That's all for today I promise and I sent you a TBT tip
Available now?: Anytime today
Other: thank you again!

IGN/Island name: Luna from enkidiev
Items (include variation names): fancy kimono (indigo blue, aqua, purple, green, parrot green)
Available now?: no, I have to step out for about an hour but I’ll be on all day after that
Other: last few items I’d love to get to give my villagers >w< thank u so much!!

Lovely you’re doing this!

IGN/Island name: Mo from ACAB
Items :pot rack (wooden), floating biotope planter (artistic), fish print (squid and blue marlin) and menu chalkboard (dark brown)
Available now?: yes!

Lovely you’re doing this!

IGN/Island name: Mo from ACAB
Items :pot rack (wooden), floating biotope planter (artistic), fish print (squid and blue marlin) and menu chalkboard (dark brown)
Available now?: yes!
I assume the 1st item is a pot rack? Also, the fish prints are not orderable, so is there anything else you'd like instead?

IGN/Island name: Roxie/Avalar
Cat Dress Brown
Cat Dress Blue
Spider web tights white
Spider web tights orange
Spider web tights purple
Available now?: Yep
Other: Aaah there's too many outfits I want! I may have to order again. Thanks for doing this!

Oh and congrats on finishing your catalog! I only need one more throwback hat table (orange and black)but I need like 2000 clothes/shoes/accessories lol

Last edited:
IGN/Island name: Deborah/Mahalo Bay
Items (include variation names): white wooden-deck rug, natural wooden-deck rug, kitchen island (blue), colorful wheel (black and red), and colorful wheel (colorful numbers)
Available now?: Yes
Other: Thank you so much!!

hi! this is super generous, tysm!

IGN/Island name: laila / sumiço
Items (include variation names): antique table (brown), simple panel (light brown), climbing wall (natural), old sewing machine (black) and kimono stand, please!
Other: thank you!

congratulations on completing your catalogue btw!

hello again! may I request these please? ;u;

IGN/Island name: Noura
Items (include variation names): Cloth shoulder bag (white), Terry cloth socks (beige), Table with cloth (brown), Terry cloth nightcap (purple), Simple panel (gold)
tysm ♡

hello again! may I request these please? ;u;

IGN/Island name: Noura
Items (include variation names): Cloth shoulder bag (white), Terry cloth socks (beige), Table with cloth (brown), Terry cloth nightcap (purple), Simple panel (gold)
tysm ♡
Hi again! Table with cloth (brown) is a customization, not a variation. Anything else you'd like instead of would you want the regular table with cloth?

Hi again! Table with cloth (brown) is a customization, not a variation. Anything else you'd like instead of would you want the regular table with cloth?
ah I didn't realized ahah may I replace it with the simple panel (light gray)?

Going to eat lunch so I won't do deliveries for a bit, but feel free to fill out the form and I'll get to you later :D

IGN/Island name: Keren- Leedo deck

Bathroom sink
Crown
Fax machine
Gas range
Cloth table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back