• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving Away All Orderable Furniture, Clothes, etc. [Offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a gold and a black tv tray variation, which one did you want?
Post automatically merged:

Um that's 6am-12pm for me. I'll be asleep/busy during that time. Sorry 😅
ah I'm not sure which one it would be, but I'm looking for the one with gold legs and a black design 0:

IGN/Island name: Kattea from Ellina
Items (include variation names): peacoat and skirt combo (red), checkered jumper dress (red), satin dress (berry red), full length dress with pearls (red)
Available now?: I'll be available around 8:00pm MST
Other: Thank you for hosting!

IGN/Island name: Darcinaya of Keet Largo
Items (include variation names): Pet Food Bowl (pink), Ancient Sashed Robe (purple), Fancy Kimono (pink), Blossoming Kimono (pink), Cat Dress (Navy Blue)
Available now?: yes
Other: Thank you!!! <3

GN/Island name: Sam from Shywine
Items (include variation names): encyclopedia book, blue heart doorplate, ivory sewing project, cat dress and cat hat in navy blue
Available now?: (yes or no) if no, say when
Other: available now, and also tomorrow. Thank you so much for this 🌼

IGN/Island name: Cavegirl/The Cutiez
Items (include variation names): tree peonies elaborate kimono stand, wisteria elaborate kimono stand, dark brown kitchen island, plum screen, pine screen
Available now?: Yes
Thank you so much this is so generous!

Sorry for requeuing so quick, I promise these are the final bits I need, hope it's okay to ask for them >.<
IGN/Island name: Walce/Isolation
Items (include variation names): Diner Dining Table (Blue) and 2 Diner Counter Chairs (Blue)
Available now?: Yes (Code is the same as before)
Other: Thank you again so much for doing this for people!

Sorry for requeuing so quick, I promise these are the final bits I need, hope it's okay to ask for them >.<
IGN/Island name: Walce/Isolation
Items (include variation names): Diner Dining Table (Blue) and 2 Diner Counter Chairs (Blue)
Available now?: Yes (Code is the same as before)
Other: Thank you again so much for doing this for people!
Yeah, no problem :)

IGN/Island name: CJ, Bunuru
Items (include variation names): Yellow coffee machine, yellow fridge, yellow and black record box and pile of zen cushions
Available now?: (yes or no) if no, say when: In like 30 mins :)
Thanks so much this is really kind of you!

Last edited:
IGN/Island name: CJ, Bunuru
Items (include variation names): Yellow coffee machine, yellow fridge, yellow and black record box and pile of zen cushions
Available now?: (yes or no) if no, say when: In like 30 mins :)
Thanks so much this is really kind of you!
The pile of zen cushions is a diy, do you want something else instead?

IGN/Island name: millfred/ Valinor
Items (include variation names):
Black Laptop​
Magenta Box Corner Sofa​
Firepit​
Available now?: No, available tomorrow at 3 pm PDT
WILL DEFINITELY TIP!

IGN/Island name: Maggie from Port-Abel
Items (include variation names): I have a wishlist, I don’t know what items you may have.

Available now?: Yes, but I’m not sure for how long.
Other: There are non orderable items on the list, sorry, I know you can’t get those.

IGN/Island name: millfred/ Valinor
Items (include variation names):
Black Laptop​
Magenta Box Corner Sofa​
Firepit​
Available now?: No, available tomorrow at 3 pm PDT
WILL DEFINITELY TIP!
Sounds good :)
I should be online at that time, so send me a message then.

IGN/Island name: Maggie from Port-Abel
Items (include variation names): I have a wishlist, I don’t know what items you may have.

Available now?: Yes, but I’m not sure for how long.
Other: There are non orderable items on the list, sorry, I know you can’t get those.

I can order all of the orderables, so which ones do you want?

Hello, thank you for doing this!

IGN/Island name: Lilith/Poveglia
Items (include variation names): Black Spiderweb Tights, Purple Spiderweb Tights, White Spiderweb Tights, Orange & Black Party Garland, Fire Pit
Available now?: Yes

Ideally all of them, but the heart plate, Icy dress, floor seat, Dragon jacket, Luna’s poster will do for now.

I can wait if you are able to do them all but not all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back