• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving Away Audie! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Audie

Shadow Star

Star Guardian!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3196-2221-5340
Ghostly Preserves
Happy Home Designer Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Feedback
100% (39) +
She was my starter peppy and I originally wanted to just have someone hold her and cycle her through so she could have her actual home but have been unable to find someone.
Luckily I have her amiibo card so I can just reinvite her.

So I'm just going to give her away now. She has been gifted though it's pretty much only been clothes and ones that would suit her. It'll be a first come first serve basis but if you just want to claim her now and pick her up later, I'm fine with that. I'll be around all day so don't worry if right now isn't convenient for you.

Last edited:
Just a lil bump to say I'm gonna be around for another couple of hours but then she'll be unfortunately voided.
I hope someone will take her, I'd hate to see this sweetheart get voided.

is she in boxes? I'm restarting my town and I would love to take her but I won't be able to come right away.

is she in boxes? I'm restarting my town and I would love to take her but I won't be able to come right away.
Yes she is! I'm happy to hold her for a while if you want. I really don't want to void her if I can help it.

Yes she is! I'm happy to hold her for a while if you want. I really don't want to void her if I can help it.
idk how far into the tutorial I have to wait to visit someone and adopt a villager but I'll see what I can do by time traveling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back