• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Go-Go Santa Rangers!

cityfolkman09 said:
again how do u add a santa hat to ur avatar
You need Photoshop or GIMP.

EDIT: Well, I guess you could do it in Paint, just not as easily.

sounds like go-go power rangers... hated that show! so stupid and it still is, you think they'd get good special effects and people who can actually act instead of fly back in slow motion and scream.

Bacon Boy said:
sounds like go-go power rangers... hated that show! so stupid and it still is, you think they'd get good special effects and people who can actually act instead of fly back in slow motion and scream.
Lmao, I always hated that show too.

Bacon Boy said:
@ Lewis: now you do, you added that earlier today! Stop trying to take credit for someone's work!
Quit spamming im not speaking to you and you know nothing :l
I had this avatar about a week ago then i decided to change it to the Japanese Text as I has yesturday and earlier yesturday I changed back to my current avatar so....

Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
@ Lewis: now you do, you added that earlier today! Stop trying to take credit for someone's work!
I had this avatar about a week ago then i decided to change it to the Japanese Text as I has yesturday and earlier yesturday I changed back to my current avatar so....
He knows a hell of a lot more than you.

Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
and since how is this spamming? If anyone is spamming it's you. You were the one who started the whole thing saying you were the creator of this but he stole your idea. That is a bold face lie.

Bacon Boy said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
and since how is this spamming? If anyone is spamming it's you. You were the one who started the whole thing saying you were the creator of this but he stole your idea. That is a bold face lie.
Im not even speaking to you... you just decided to have a go for speaking the truth
Now I will not post again we both have our views now this is spamming..

Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Im not even speaking to you... you just decided to have a go for speaking the truth
Nah you just tried to steal the credit for someone else's idea. Oh well, atleast you're not going to post again ^_^

Jas0n said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Nah you just tried to steal the credit for someone else's idea. Oh well, atleast you're not going to post again ^_^
Shut up you know dam right I had that avatar several days ago lmao..

Now i will stop :p

Lewis said:
Jas0n said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Lewis said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Shut up you know dam right I had that avatar several days ago lmao..

Now i will stop :p
You didn't, it was just one without a christmas hat xD

Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
If your not talking to BB then who are you talking to? yourself 0_o

btw a hat: I haz one

#gsw1996 said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
Lewis said:
Bacon Boy said:
If your not talking to BB then who are you talking to? yourself 0_o

btw a hat: I haz one
Quit posting for no reason other than for your post count...

Back