• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Going Into the Game Blind

I watched a lot of LinandKo videos, and had to force myself to stop because I was spoiling so much D:
But yeah, when I first played Wild World as a kid, I had no idea what to expect(Didn't even know what the game was, I just liked the cute box art XD) I think that's what made it so awesome though!I think there's so much new in New Leaf that I'll still get to discover a lot!

I know a lot of things about the game. I'm not patient when it comes to figuring out how to get something I want. However, it doesn't ruin the game for me. Learning and anticipating about the game is much different than actually playing it for me.

I've completed avoided anything about holidays. I really like discovering those for myself.

I was going to go in blind, but I couldn't resist all the wonderful videos people were putting up! I haven't watched too many -- and Animal Crossing isn't a game that you can spoil too much anyway -- but I've seen a lot of the game. But the joy of Animal Crossing is that everyone's town is unique, I think. So I'm not really concerned about it. I don't know anything about villagers or insects or anything, so that'll be fun to discover.

(Ugh, I'm so excited!)

I've completed avoided anything about holidays. I really like discovering those for myself.

I don't know anything about the holidays in the English version, except for those in both the Japanese and English versions. I do know a lot about the Japanese holidays, though...

Too late for me. I've been around the message boards and seen the videos, but I'm okay with that.

I kind of wish I knew less than I do, but once you get into something it snowballs into an obsession and you want to absorb all knowledge ;~; my boyfriend is completely blind though, he's never really played Animal Crossing at all. I'm kinda jealous!

this is my first animal crossing game :) soooo no matter how many videos i watch i'm still clueless for what is in store for me.

I'm not going in blind. I've played the other AC games, watched many NL videos (exception being english vids, don't want text spoilers) and have read many forum/blog posts. I don't mind that I know what's coming though. There's many new features that technically I will be going into without knowing exactly what it will look like. For example, re-coloring with gems or customizing with patterns. I haven't seen much about that feature at all so that, you could say, I will be going into blind.

Back