• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gold Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialTrader

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (93) +
So someone placed an order for 100 gold roses. I spent the better part of my day making them, but I just didn’t have room to hold on to them. They said they already got the roses from someone else. So now I’m stuck with 100 gold roses. Please contact me if you’re interested They need to go ASAP!!

30 left

The more you buy the better the deal gets

Last edited:
I will buy 20 using IGB (100,000 bells in total). Please VM me when you are online or like this post. :)

How many do you have left? Id like to buy alot wat wuld u want for the rest ?

Liam I would love to trade with you tomorrow, I was at a wedding today. And nikkibunny, if my trade with Liam goes through I would have 50 left.

Liam I would love to trade with you tomorrow, I was at a wedding today. And nikkibunny, if my trade with Liam goes through I would have 50 left.

Hello, it seems we're never online at the same time, if you could let me know a time you want to trade (and your time zone) im sure we can arrange something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back