• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Good Animal Crossing LPs? (All games prior to NL!)

DoctorPaine

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
I?m wanting to see more of AC since I only got into things around New Leaf, and my community involvement is still... limited xD So I would like to know here, does anyone have suggestions of good LPs of the older games? Thanks for your time! ^^

Mischa Crossing has a really good LP of AC GameCube, I think SimplyPressStart did one too? Also they?re not LPs as such but GameGrumps did a few videos on CF which are good fun to watch c:

Last edited:
I feel like an idiot. What is an LP? The only LP I know is vinyl records, but I doubt that's what you're talking about, lol.

LPs are Let's Play videos on YouTube. You can watch others play through the game.

I have this one Japanese LP that I'm following with どうぶつの森 e+! He's got a really calming voice, and he reads all of the lines for the characters. But there are a ton of episodes, 稲葉百万鉄 over on niconico!

Will second MischaCrossing.
I have some that I can't remember off the top of my head, so I'll have to check back.

Last edited:
Back