• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Goodbye fake release dates, Hello anticipated game!

Fakest release date: launch day of 3DS... That's what everybody thought when the game was announced.

I believed a January 2013 release.. obviously that didn't happen :(
I was anticipating that before the month even came... Was going to wait to get both an XL (red and black at the time) and the game at the same time. That didn't happen.
Instead, after hearing that the pink 3DS XL was exclusive to Gilt, I had to have one, thinking it would be sold out before the game arrived. Also thinking it wouldn't be sold anywhere else.
I was thrilled when stores started selling the system and bought one early, still thinking they'd be sold out before the game arrived. And now here we are, a month away from the game's release and they're still selling the pink XL in stores.
I could have gone with my initial plan after all (with the pink XL instead since it came out). I basically rushed for nothing... I feel pretty stupid... :p Great experience...

Back