• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Got my 3DS Yesterday!! AC:NL here I come!

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Woot!

So I went to EBgames yesterday and picked myself up a 3DS XL!!! Originally I thought they came in only blue or red so when the guy behind the counter said "Which colour would you like? Red, Blue, or PINK?" It wasn't hard to choose.

I also picked up sticker mario to play in the meantime while I wait for Animal Crossing. I have to admit I am not very good at it, its taking me forever to beat the first part LOL. I also put $5 towards the AC game so when it comes out they will hold a copy for me ^_^

Anyways I am very excited to have my new 3DS XL. I definitely think it was the better option to the smaller screen 3DS.

I asked the guy if he knew when AC:NL was coming out just in case he knew something I didn't but no luck on that.....

At least I can keep myself entertained with other things on my DS while I wait :)

I'm glad you got a 3DS. You'll have lots of fun with it! I have Paper Mario to pass the time as well, and I have to say, it's difficult.
Animal Crossing is coming out Q2 this year, that means April-June.

I have Paper Mario to pass the time as well, and I have to say, it's difficult.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so :)

Also I can't find my friend code :( I go to my Mii character under the little orange square happy face guy and it says Friend code:????-????-????

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so :)

Also I can't find my friend code :( I go to my Mii character under the little orange square happy face guy and it says Friend code:????-????-????
Did you update your 3DS? And are you connected to the internet? Normally, Friend Codes just appear after you're connected to the internet, and visit the Friend Code page. (That's what happened to my sister's new 3DS)

Last edited:
@Rooster - I got Pink :D

Thanks JezDayy, I am not connected to the internet so I am guessing thats why LOL. Duh to me.

When you do get your friend code, feel free to add me...just pop me a PM with your code so I can add back :D

Nice. :) Enjoy your 3DS and games! Is it bad that I'm kind of hoping special edition 3DS XLs don't come to NA because I already have one? :c Not sure if I'd be able to risk temptation.

Sweet! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun with it.

Now all we need is the Animal Crossing cartridge to pop into it.

Awesome! I just ordered my blue XL mario kart bundle online :) Still patiently waiting for it to get here, along with Kid Icarus, mario 3D Land and Professor Layton. Once it gets here, we can add each other if you'd like :)

Let me know if Paper Mario is any good!

Awesome! I just ordered my blue XL mario kart bundle online :) Still patiently waiting for it to get here, along with Kid Icarus, mario 3D Land and Professor Layton. Once it gets here, we can add each other if you'd like :)

Let me know if Paper Mario is any good!

Exciting! They had the Mario kart bundle available here as well but not with the pink 3ds xl which I thought was pretty lame. I really want to get the Mario 3D land but the guy at the counter talked me into the sticker Mario instead. So far it is really fun but I find it hard >.< It's very "Puzzlish" Like you have to figure things out and find hidden things and such. Hopefully I'll get a bit better at it ^_^

Thanks everyone who is willing to add me. First I believe I need to get wireless internet correct?? Right now we don't have it at my house :(

Congrats on getting a 3DS! I hope the wait for NL isn't too long. I can also agree that Paper Mario is difficult to advance in at first. Keep at it, once you get a bit farther it gets easier in my opinion.

EmmaStoneThumbsUp.gif

^ I mean this in a good way :)

Exciting! They had the Mario kart bundle available here as well but not with the pink 3ds xl which I thought was pretty lame.

I couldn't agree with you more. I plan on purchasing a 3DS XL soon and have been debating whether or not to get the bundle ( those dreadful colors... ), or the pink x white. Congratulations on getting your 3DS!

I couldn't agree with you more. I plan on purchasing a 3DS XL soon and have been debating whether or not to get the bundle ( those dreadful colors... ), or the pink x white. Congratulations on getting your 3DS!

Thanks! :)

I don't regret getting it without the bundle. It was a little more expensive but I have to look at it everyday so I'm happy I chose the pink. I'm not fond of the blue or red :S

Ohh I didn't know about pink either, Congrats:) I have to say im jealous of your PINK 3ds xl....and just wish I had waited awhile for the xl also. Id like to eventually get one and then let my bf play on my current 3ds because then I could make him play NL with me LOL but mine will do for now.

I'm in Europe so I was able to buy the Silver + Black XL. :) I would be willing to add anybody here and hope we all get AC:NL soon!
:D

Back