• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Grab-Bags! 0-2 TBT each!

Hi again! Just want to let you know that I won’t be able to get on before 5:20 :( I’ll be home for the rest of the night though. I’m not sure what my schedule will be for tomorrow and the weekend, so let me know what time you’ll be on and I’ll make some time to trade ^^

Hi again! Just want to let you know that I won’t be able to get on before 5:20 :( I’ll be home for the rest of the night though. I’m not sure what my schedule will be for tomorrow and the weekend, so let me know what time you’ll be on and I’ll make some time to trade ^^

Alright! I’ll try to trade around 11 PM EST? owo

I just got home from school, so— yeah! I might be able to do the trade between 5:30 and 6:30, since the movie doesn’t start until 7. I look forward to your visit!

@Everyone Else

Adding your friend codes now, I’ll let you know when my gates are open for you to come and pick up your stuff!

EDIT: I have now added everyone! Please make sure you add me as well, and send the TBT, too!

Last edited:
added + sent the tbt! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm also available to visit whenever!

Alright! I’ll try to trade around 11 PM EST? owo

I just got home from school, so— yeah! I might be able to do the trade between 5:30 and 6:30, since the movie doesn’t start until 7. I look forward to your visit!

11 sounds the best for me if it’s not too much trouble for you ; o ;
I’ll see you then n-n

ah really? i'd love to stop by for a few more then, if that's ok!

Sure! Gates are open!! :>

ZacharySA

I’m waiting for you ;o;

My gates are open!

Last edited:
could i have a few free grab bags if you are still giving away?

could i have a few free grab bags if you are still giving away?

Yes, of course! Feel free to take as many as you want! :>

I’ll add your FC now. Are you available to trade currently? :>

Yes, of course! Feel free to take as many as you want! :>

I’ll add your FC now. Are you available to trade currently? :>

yes thank you so much. i will add you now as well.

Back