• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Grab-Bags! 0-2 TBT each!

Still selling Grab-Bags! Every single one must go~

Trying to work on my town's landscaping, so if more people could purchase Grab-Bags, that'd be amazing~​

Still selling!

Normal grab bags are free now, since I have a lot of them.

Changed the price of Gracie ones to 2 TBT each! Please buy them xD

oh that sounds fun. Can I get 3 Gracie grab bags and pick up some free ones?

Of course! I’ll be available around 3:30 PM EST, since I’m in school. Is that okay with you? :>

ill be out at that time but will come back around 5:30EST. Will you still be home then?

ill be out at that time but will come back around 5:30EST. Will you still be home then?

Ah. I’m going to see a movie around 7:00 PM EST, my stepmother is picking me up around 5:20 PM EST, I’m not sure if I’ll have time to do the trade— But I’ll let you know if I can do it!

I’d love a Gracie grab bag please! I’m around all day today (GMT) <3

Alright! I’ll be back home at 3:00 PM EST, will 3:30 PM EST work for you? :>

Last edited:
Ah. I’m going to see a movie around 7:00 PM EST, my stepmother is picking me up around 5:20 PM EST, I’m not sure if I’ll have time to do the trade— But I’ll let you know if I can do it!

Ahh I see. Enjoy the movie! I’ll let you know if I get home earlier. Otherwise we can chose a later time

Last edited:
I'd like five Gracie bags and five free ones. I'll be home in about 2 hours and I can be online all afternoon to meet up with you. :)

I'd like five Gracie bags and five free ones. I'll be home in about 2 hours and I can be online all afternoon to meet up with you. :)

Alright! I’ll be online around 3:30 PM EST! Does that work for you? :>

Also, feel free to take more than five of the free ones, I have way too many! :> I’ll give you a basket of perfect cherries for free if you take more, ahha. I just need them gone so I can start landscaping my town, you know? :>

Alright! I’ll be online around 3:30 PM EST! Does that work for you? :>

Also, feel free to take more than five of the free ones, I have way too many! :> I’ll give you a basket of perfect cherries for free if you take more, ahha. I just need them gone so I can start landscaping my town, you know? :>

That time's great! I'm only an hour behind you, I believe, so it won't be too bad for me.

And okay, lol, I'll fill up my inventory with free ones just to help you. I will also gladly take the cherries. I'll see you then. <3

That time's great! I'm only an hour behind you, I believe, so it won't be too bad for me.

And okay, lol, I'll fill up my inventory with free ones just to help you. I will also gladly take the cherries. I'll see you then. <3

See you then!! :> I’ll VM you when I’m online! :3

hi there i'd love about 8 free goodie bags + 5 gracie bags, if that's ok!
so should be about 10 tbt in total? ♥

hi there i'd love about 8 free goodie bags + 5 gracie bags, if that's ok!
so should be about 10 tbt in total? ♥

Sure! I might have to stock up on Gracie bags, haha. I think I only have... 8-10 left. But sure! What time works best for you? :3

Back