• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gracey and Legend

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
This isn't really much of an update. I went and checked on both towns in the past few days. Nothing really new has happened, except I got to de-weed my towns. Robin moved out of Gracey, so I asked Gloria to move in, knocking another one of my dreamies off. Apart from that, I did nothing.

Legend was a huge mess because it had been even LONGER since I was there. I also don't have Shampoodle open in that town yet, so everyone has terrible hair. Yikes! A bunch of animals moved in while I was away, tho, since I didn't have the full amount of villagers. I now have THREE deer in my town (Fauna, Beau, and Bam). Only Fauna is staying. Bam just asked to leave, which is great.

I also had Hans move into Legend. He wasn't originally gonna be one of my permanent ones, but... I kind of love him?????? He's charming and giant and A YETI. He is staying in Legend 5ever with Fauna and they are my baes.

I suppose this is good because I'm still not entirely sold on the list of villagers I had picked out for Legend. Maybe I'll let them come and go naturally in this town. Except for Fauna and Hans, of course. And Grizzly if he eventually shows up. BUT NO ONE ELSE.

Back