• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would you be a good president? I would listen to the others, my vote would be on others opinions.So even if I was scum, it would go on the chat/what other people think
Who would you lynch day 1? No one yet, but once again it would be on what the majority want.
If you had a nuke, would you detonate it? honestly I'm not sure, too much of a rushed choice[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Read through SO much but only this post stood out to me like why would you say that about if you WERE scum, still too early but seems suspicious to me

Ness I have to feel like you're kinda jumping to conclusions here. First Kat, then me, and now Starry? :/

I was hoping I would get a reply like this, because the thing is I'm not suspicious of Starry at all. I was reaction testing, and you seemed to reply with a suspicion on me.
Where and when did I ever say I thought Kat was scummy, either?

My two true suspicions are ~
Kit
justice

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would you be a good president? I would listen to the others, my vote would be on others opinions.So even if I was scum, it would go on the chat/what other people think
Who would you lynch day 1? No one yet, but once again it would be on what the majority want.
If you had a nuke, would you detonate it? honestly I'm not sure, too much of a rushed choice
[/QUOTE]
Read through SO much but only this post stood out to me like why would you say that about if you WERE scum, still too early but seems suspicious to me[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that's suspicious at all actually, if you haven't been paying attention I've been contributing to alot of things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you would care to ask me more as to why I'm scummy, I will gladly defend myself.

That wasn't your post?, wait I know your contributing to a lot of things. What did you think I meant?

The thing that stood out to me wasn't any of that post except the bit about if they were scum what they would do. This was StarryWolfs post I think it's on page 18-20?. I boldes that part but obviously not that well.

The thing that stood out to me wasn't any of that post except the bit about if they were scum what they would do. This was StarryWolfs post I think it's on page 18-20?. I boldes that part but obviously not that well.
Ooh ok, I thought you were calling me out, I just got confused.

But yes, while we're both here, who are your suspicions.

As I said really only that post seems suspicious to me. It's only day one so its kinda early to tell.

Anyway, I'm going to start this off with some questions, shall I? Answer in this format.
Who and why do you think should be prez? I'm thinking an experienced player would be useful, someone like Oath, justice or Dad. That, orSarsaKat because of her being a good analyst.
Why would you make a good president? Honestly I have no interest in being prez. I feel like other players would function better than me.
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1 Not enough evidence to support this yet.
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it? Nope, too much pressure for me to do.

Go back and read, then answer these questions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now I'm think kat is the best for prez, I'll go into more details later.

No, you're acting in a scummy manner, why should anyone even trust you?

I don't trust you because this is too similar to your play last game, your pushing on us.
Congrats I just scum read you xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is that scummy? I was trying to reassure you guys so even if you thought I was scummy I would still be a good president.

All of these delicious salty accusations flying around the town is amazing to watch.

At least we've ruled out Ness as a potential prez.

I don't trust you because this is too similar to your play last game, your pushing on us.
Congrats I just scum read you XD

Psst, you didn't read before you post.

I was hoping I would get a reply like this, because the thing is I'm not suspicious of Starry at all. I was reaction testing, and you seemed to reply with a suspicion on me.
Where and when did I ever say I thought Kat was scummy, either?

My two true suspicions are ~
Kit
justice
although you did do exactly what I was hoping for you to do, which either a) reply with something unnecessary or b) reply with something logical. You did b. so, I'm passing you of as town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

All of these delicious salty accusations flying around the town is amazing to watch.

At least we've ruled out Ness as a potential prez.

you never ruled me out, I ruled myself out in the first page.

If you guys think I'm cult you seriously need to read back.

although you did do exactly what I was hoping for you to do, which either a) reply with something unnecessary or b) reply with something logical. You did b. so, I'm passing you of as town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What did I read wrong? XD

What did I read wrong? XD

I said I was never suspicious of you, it was another one of my tests.

just kick back and relax m8, because there's nothing to do D1 most of the time, I'm just scum hunting instead of acting like a politician.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never said you were cult, I meant that you would probably lynch someone for little to no reason.

I said I was never suspicious of you, it was another one of my tests.

just kick back and relax m8, because there's nothing to do D1 most of the time, I'm just scum hunting instead of acting like a politician.

RIIIGHHT
k I don't believe you to me it seems like you trying to cover your butt

Back