• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

wELP.

Ok, little curious about something: Trojan, what's up with you? All I've seen you do is either **** around/bandwagon or make posts like the one above that have no bearing on anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same goes for you Rune. Why the hell do you make posts like "*small clap*"

Because I failed and I deserve the humiliation. it's to rub in my actions and state the inevitable.

Hey, don't beat yourself up over it. We just gotta move on and try to make the best of things!

The reason I thought it was bad is b/c sure, they come to poke fun at you, but when's the last time they've actually said anything of significance? Those posts also prove that they've been reading the thread, soo.

Y know what? In case I do get converted tonight if like to share my thoughts.
Based on what oath said In my mind Kit, EnderWiggen and SarasaKat are guaranteed town

Kit -
Kit has claimed granny and no one has yet to cc them. Oath also questioned them as to why Sarasa didn't inspect Kit.

SarasaKat -
SarasaKat has probably been the most helpful so far. She produces long productive pieces of information and helped us to lynch cult. Oath was also questioning Sarasa the whole time.

EnderWiggen
Oath hated him lmao jks. EnderWiggen I haven't seen help overly much but based on oath I think they're town.

Being helpful now doesn't prevent conversion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, don't beat yourself up over it. We just gotta move on and try to make the best of things!

The reason I thought it was bad is b/c sure, they come to poke fun at you, but when's the last time they've actually said anything of significance? Those posts also prove that they've been reading the thread, soo.

:)

I'm not 100% on Ender. I'd like to think so, considering he was low-key attacking Oath this whole time, but I wouldn't put it past the two of them to soft-core bus each other. They're both VERY good players, so I'm wary of trusting them tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my thoughts about PB... I'm not entirely sure. See, I think if you had someone like Oath on your team, you wouldn't have someone hardkey pushing for someone's lynch like that. I'm probably overthinking it, but why would scum let themselves be seriously aligned with someone who was going down? Unless we think that Oath thought that he had a reasonable chance of living, then...

Also, I'd like to analyze Oath's vote on Ender. That wasn't expected at all tbh. Any thoughts on that?

I'm not sure about Oath's vote on Ender but the reason I don't think Ender is cult is because on day one he was suspecting Oath above all else, and given my own reads I developed off that, it was a sensible read. Day two, should he have been converted, one would have expected him to lay off Oath but he was the first to vote, making me think he wasn't converted, but if it was a bus it was him making himself appear like he's not had a big behavioral change. Still, that's voting for your team's leader if you're cult.

wELP.

Ok, little curious about something: Trojan, what's up with you? All I've seen you do is either **** around/bandwagon or make posts like the one above that have no bearing on anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same goes for you Rune. Why the hell do you make posts like "*small clap*"

So you are saying I've just been bandwagoning? How the hell is suspecting someone who is suspicious bandwagoning?

There's a difference between "suspecting someone who's suspicious" and what you've been doing. If you suspect someone, you usually give some sort of reason as to why you're suspicious of them. In your case, you just are kind of like "ooh good idea X".

But that isn't your main crime. You **** around/make totally irrelevant posts so often, it's sad. I'm surprised you took mine seriously, to be honest.

So what do you want from me now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You want me to tell you that Jelly did a good job?

No lol? That kind of post doesn't have substance, either.

I want reads. Who do you think is town, cult, ect. and why.

A. We can win using deduction. Now's not the time to lose hope.
B. Cult doesn't have KP. No one can die unless a Vig shoots (or if Influence lets them have KP, but I'm assuming they would have used it N1 if that's what they had)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I just say this is extremely ironic considering your avatar is Papyrus and mine is Sans

A. We can win using deduction. Now's not the time to lose hope.
B. Cult doesn't have KP. No one can die unless a Vig shoots (or if Influence lets them have KP, but I'm assuming they would have used it N1 if that's what they had)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I just say this is extremely ironic considering your avatar is Papyrus and mine is Sans

Are you sure they have no KP?

Wealthy Landowner (Cult leader/Researcher)
You have an excess of land and wealth. Your sole goal is to obtain power and control the city of Athens. Once per night, you may convert a town member to a oligarch. You also have Influence, like power, it can be used to grant abilities. How it is obtained and what it can be used on is not known to the town.
Yes. Unless KP falls under Influence (which they would have used N1), then all they can do is convert. There's no killing unless a Vig is involved.

Back