• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Guide Book

well i think $7 worth of mistakes is better than its $20 price at game stop 0.0

however it should have no mistakes :rolleyes: lol

Last edited:
well i think $7 worth of mistakes is better than its $20 price at game stop 0.0

however it should have no mistakes :rolleyes: lol

Yes, and also I will be able to read the eguide on my phone, I have internet access from everywhere in the country with my current phone plan so I won't have to carry a huge book everywhere with me when i'm out of town.

Yes, and also I will be able to read the eguide on my phone, I have internet access from everywhere in the country with my current phone plan so I won't have to carry a huge book everywhere with me when i'm out of town.

hmm now that you mention on the phone that also doesnt sound like a bad idea hmmm well i got time to make some decisions

Another advantage with an online guide is that mistakes can be corrected. If you get the printed book you are stuck with them.

However, some of the Prima physical guides includes a code that lets you access the online version for free. Then you can have both. Don't know if this applies to the ACNL guide.

ok I'm Irish and I went to the local GameStop and asked about the Guide Book, the man said it wouldn't be on the system but guide books usually come in with the game. Now I'm here worrying about what if it isn't there when I go in to buy the game? Would I be better off ordering it off amazon? Also if I do order it on amazon UK would it arrive on the 14th or be dispatched on the 14th? Thanks :)

I'm old fashioned, I like to use a guide book. I don't really plan on taking my 3DS with me to places other than my house anyway.

I would loooove to have one of those guide books, but before buying it I'd like to see some reviews about it. Just because I want to know if it's worth the money, hehe. :3

Is this the only guide book or will there be any others?

I saw this too. Prima is the same company that is making the guide sold in gamestop and on amazon, but this is on online version. It says it has interactive checklists too. And it's only $7. I wonder if it has all the info the physical guide will have. I think I want to get both. http://www.primagames.com/games/animal-crossing-new-leaf/primaguides/621

Wow thanks for sharing this. Wasn't aware they even produced eguides. $7 vs $20 I'll take 7 any day. I enjoy the physical guides but if its the same info for that much less, not to mention better on the environment, I'll take the eguide. I have a kindle fire to read it on as well so woot.

I pre-ordered the physical one at Amazon, but I didn't even know the digital one was so much cheaper. Are those just regular PDF type books or can you actually "check-mark" things off lists?

It may be worth it regardless so I can just look at it on my phone!

Back