• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling gyroids, unorderables, and all orderables

Could I please order an Exotic Bed and Exotic Chest?

Last edited:
Could I please order an Exotic Bed and Exotic Chest?

Sure. I have a couple orders to fill beforehand, but I'll be ready to trade in a couple minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I Get All The Chocolate Coins?
And also could you order me the pink Zap suit (Suit as in top,hat,boots etc.)

I almost missed you o_O. I'll get that to you in a bit.

Sure. I have a couple orders to fill beforehand, but I'll be ready to trade in a couple minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I almost missed you o_O. I'll get that to you in a bit.

Its Okay. Could you tell me when your ready to trade and also how much this will cost?

Last edited:
bump. I'll be busy a lot of the day, but I hope to be able to fill any orders by tonight.

Sure. Did you want pick up or drop off? (also, just to make sure, you want 5 of each, right?)
Just drop them off in my town, Hamelin! Also, yes, I would like 5 each. How much are you charging for them all?

Just drop them off in my town, Hamelin! Also, yes, I would like 5 each. How much are you charging for them all?

Nothing. They're cheap. It will take a bit for the order to come in though, and I'm currently working on someone else's order.

Back