• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling gyroids, unorderables, and all orderables

Hi there! I'm interested in ordering: cat tree, full moon vanity, and dream catcher. Price? :)

It'll cost the order amount plus a visit to drop it off ;)

Edit: the total comes out to 8k

do u have a brewsteroid

- - - Post Merge - - -

and large and mini dharma and gold nugegts

I don't have an extra brewstoid, but I do have the other three. How many gold nuggets did you want?

Last edited:
Oooo! I'd love Katie! Do you still have any paintings? The genuine ones? ^^

I'd love to buy the western vista and the gongoid.

I just saw you have orderables too. :)

Can I also have: gas pump, office chair, stripe closet, dapper skirt, green-zap pants, cat tank dress, caveman tank dress, natty dress, pastel-striped dress, and twinkle tank dress?

Last edited:
Okay. Add me and open, and I'll be around after my other trade (and however long it takes to chase Katie down.)

Added and my gates are open whenever you're ready! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my frick OTL
ReseTTI OTL (x100000)
Do you wanna try again? >w<

I went back and added some orderables if you have time to do them. I'd be happy to pay for them!

I'd love to buy the western vista and the gongoid.

I just saw you have orderables too. :)

Can I also have: gas pump, office chair, stripe closet, dapper skirt, green-zap pants, cat tank dress, caveman tank dress, natty dress, pastel-striped dress, and twinkle tank dress?

I can get those, but it'll take longer. I'll message you when I have everything.

Back