• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling gyroids, unorderables, and all orderables

How much do real paintings sell for? I'd be interested in buying all you have.

How much do real paintings sell for? I'd be interested in buying all you have.

I've been selling them for 4 bags of 99k each. So for 3 real paintings that would be 12 bags, or 1188k bells

All your gold and silver and the lawn mower for a divers hood, headkerchief, stagehand hat, flamenco hat, ogres wig, red horned hat, school cap, tam o shanter, white police cap, white school cap, and futaba table? (sprout table in english)

All your gold and silver and the lawn mower for a divers hood, headkerchief, stagehand hat, flamenco hat, ogres wig, red horned hat, school cap, tam o shanter, white police cap, white school cap, and futaba table? (sprout table in english)

YES! Thank you so much. I don't need the futaba table though; I got that earlier and forgot to remove it.

Can I please have the lawn mower? For 100k?

Sorry, KidKat beat you by a minute

Adding you. Do you want to do the trade in your town or mine?

That's good. Do you want to come over or should I drop it off?

I'll add and open my gates. You can head over whenever. :)

Woo! Lots of successful trades. I won't be checking often this afternoon, so don't expect a quick reply.

Back