• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Habits You Have in Animal Crossing?

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
I always keep the letters given to me from the character's mom. I guess you could say it's how I cope with losing my own mother.

What about you guys?

I always run in front of the villagers to see if they'll run up to me for something.
I used to keep all the letters from mom too.

Oh my god. If this counts - This is kind of embarrassing I guess, but whenever my Mayor knocks on a villager's door, I feel compelled to tap on the DS along with it or to make the knocking gesture with my hand. I don't know why. Also kinda bow my head when I'm leaving. Never realized I did any of this until I was playing while someone else was in the room and they were like "wtf are you doing"

i dont keep letters from the in-game mom bc my own mom is nothing like that, and she's still around so i'd rather save things from her
i do save a looooooot of letters from villagers though....

i am also like most people in this thread and i TT a lot

I keep all the letters from villagers who moved out of my town. I'm trying not to keep ALL of my letters, but it's really hard, lol. My poor post office storage is full of junk mail. xD

I keep all the letters from villagers who moved out of my town. I'm trying not to keep ALL of my letters, but it's really hard, lol. My poor post office storage is full of junk mail. xD

i do the same thing! i save all letters from past villagers, even if i wasnt very fond of them~
and i save particularly cute letters as well

ive filled up A and B of my post office storage and C is well on its way >_<

When I play with the bubbles or pinwheel I blow at the 3DS. The villagers will make comments about those items.
Player 2/3 drop by the Rooster everyday to work and have a coffee. Need to catch up on the gossip.

Hmm, I tend to stuff my house and rooms with rare furniture and different themed sets and placement of the food items everywhere. I also save my letters like the goodbye ones in my save mail and I have to cut corners/take short cuts in my town or sometimes I end up forgetting what I was suppose to go do, the long way is too long I need to fix xD

Time traveling and running, even though I know the latter is bad for my grass. Thankfully I have paths to cover it up.

organizing my closet..... its always tools on A1, then plants and saplings or furniture i'm moving.... B is always clothes and C is furniture

also when plot resetting I have a lot I do ritually to try to get them to go to the right spot

I touch, not press, the power button when it says "Saving, do not touch" (or something).
I am a rebel.

carrying certain items around (net, shovel, fishing rod in inventory and other stuff in letters), running in front of villagers before talking to them in case they ping and selling everything i get from villagers even though i'm not sure if i want to keep it because i hate filling up my storage and i can just reorder the items if i need to lmao

When digging holes I always fill up the hole again by using my shovel instead of kicking the dirt back in. I didn't know you could press Y instead and haven't been able to break the habit. It's the same with sneaking up on bugs. I just walk very slowly.

Back