• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Habits You Have in Animal Crossing?

I save almost every letter! I say almost because I don't usually save the "hey it's my birthday!" letters, especially if I've gotten more than one from the same villager due to TTing.

Also, when I'm saving and it says do not touch the power button, I touch it anyway~! :cool:

When i start the game i run around, to see if a villager wants to leave. and i always run in the wrong direction for my museum...

I hoard.

whenever I get a pocket full of droppable stuff, it gets dumped wherever I'm at instead of sold at re-tail. if im in my house it gets dumped in there.

you can probably guess how horrible my town is e.e

whenever i buy droppable stuff and i don't have room in my house/closets i drop them on the ground outside

it's horrible

Whenever I catch a flea off one of my villagers, I throw it in the river or the ocean.

I always write a welcome letter to a new villager.
I won't let a villager leave until I get their picture (though I guess it's more of a goal than a habit).
If a villager is rumoured to leave I always write them a letter asking why (sometimes threatening them if they leave me)

I keep letters from my mom/dad, from NPC's (except Gulliver because he shows up pretty frequently in the summertime), and from villager birthdays (but only the first time they send it). I've been doing it since I first picked up the Animal Crossing franchise, so it's almost like second nature to me.

i dont keep letters from the in-game mom bc my own mom is nothing like that, and she's still around so i'd rather save things from her
i do save a looooooot of letters from villagers though....

i am also like most people in this thread and i TT a lot

my mom is around and i WISH she was like that :( i also wish she was like the Ryhorn Racer mom from X/Y ;-;

I keep all of the goodbye letters I get from villagers, regardless of whether I really liked them all that well or not. The only exception is if I have the villager in one of my other towns, because I don't see a point at that rate.

I am also a terrible, terrible hoarder in Animal Crossing games and all of my storage space is stuffed with things I probably don't need. I have the full Easter set but don't really like it all that much and don't know why I keep it around.

Oh, and since it was mentioned, I time travel all the time and don't enjoy playing it day to day like most people seem to prefer.

Last edited:
Back