• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Had your heart broken?

Plus I've heard she's cheated on him. I don't know for sure, but I've heard, and had a couple of my friends tell him about it (they heard too)

Comatose2009 said:
AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:
Teenage relationships make me lol.
What's so bad if they do actually have feelings for each other? Yes, they're young, but I can't see someone judging them if they've never had one themselves (I don't know if you've had one, I'm just saying this as a whole)
I'm just saying, most teens are so lovesick, and desire 'love' so badly that they can't see past their own immaturity. Not all teen relationships are like that, but some are.

99% of teen relationships are doomed from the start. Plus, there's way too much drama.
Like the relationships that are only done for popularity in schools? I can understand that and the drama.

Yes I have had my heart broken, it's a terrible feeling. It takes time but it gets better. It's happened to me more than once, and it doesn't get any easier. Though I hardly count high school relationships as "love." My heartbreaks were from college and then afterward.

Also he only dated her because she looks so much like me. Also to make me jealous because he didn't know I still loved him. I acted like I didn't. Then last week I told him I still did :/

AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:
AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:
What's so bad if they do actually have feelings for each other? Yes, they're young, but I can't see someone judging them if they've never had one themselves (I don't know if you've had one, I'm just saying this as a whole)
I'm just saying, most teens are so lovesick, and desire 'love' so badly that they can't see past their own immaturity. Not all teen relationships are like that, but some are.

99% of teen relationships are doomed from the start. Plus, there's way too much drama.
Like the relationships that are only done for popularity in schools? I can understand that and the drama.
For popularity? Yeah I don't do that. if they're popular, cute, but a total *censored.1.3*, then *censored.3.0* them. They're not worth it.

Comatose2009 said:
AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:

I agree with this but I wouldn't make the percentage as high as 99.

coffeebean! said:
Comatose2009 said:
AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:

Ok, a little bit lower. I do think that people need to learn maturity before they get into a serious relationship. Sadly, most teens are not ready for a committed relationship.

Comatose2009 said:
coffeebean! said:
Comatose2009 said:
AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:

Ok, a little bit lower. I do think that people need to learn maturity before they get into a serious relationship. Sadly, most teens are not ready for a committed relationship.
I also agree with this. That's why you usually see teens in high school have casual relationships, for fun and sex, because they're not ready for serious relationships.

Comatose2009 said:
coffeebean! said:
Comatose2009 said:
AleZ said:
Comatose2009 said:

Well, you can't expect them to not do it.

They're at this point of age where they think they're bigger then anyone else.

To the people saying that relationships aren't worth the time; you obviously haven't found true love yet. If you've found the perfect person for you, then you would know that there's nothing better than a perfect relationship. As I've been watching my boyfriend play Sonic Unleashed, downloading Doctor Who music, and reading through this thread and starting this reply, my boyfriend has paused the game numerous times just to look into my eyes, tell me how much he loves me, and kiss me. It's little things like that that make you really appreciate just how great a relationship can be. When Andrew and I have moments like that, it feels like the whole world around us stops and we're in total bliss. It's just amazing. I've always knew that a relationship would be awesome, but I never could have imagined just how great it is until I was in one myself. So for all of you people who have yet to find your special person out there, keep looking. It's well worth it. But only if you find true love. It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes, but you should know it when you find the right person for you. If you ever have any reason to believe that someone will ever leave you, then they're clearly not the right person for you.

I'm not sure if my heart has been Totally broken, but it has been hurt. Right now, it's in a state where if I even catch a glimpse of her through the halls my heart speeds up and then moments later caves in a bit because of the reality of it all.

Tyeforce said:
To the people saying that relationships aren't worth the time; you obviously haven't found true love yet. If you've found the perfect person for you, then you would know that there's nothing better than a perfect relationship. As I've been watching my boyfriend play Sonic Unleashed, downloading Doctor Who music, and reading through this thread and starting this reply, my boyfriend has paused the game numerous times just to look into my eyes, tell me how much he loves me, and kiss me. It's little things like that that make you really appreciate just how great a relationship can be. When Andrew and I have moments like that, it feels like the whole world around us stops and we're in total bliss. It's just amazing. I've always knew that a relationship would be awesome, but I never could have imagined just how great it is until I was in one myself. So for all of you people who have yet to find your special person out there, keep looking. It's well worth it. But only if you find true love. It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes, but you should know it when you find the right person for you. If you ever have any reason to believe that someone will ever leave you, then they're clearly not the right person for you.
That was cute Tye :3

coffeebean! said:
Tyeforce said:
I was thinking that too.

coffeebean! said:
Tyeforce said:
Thanks. =3

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.

Rawburt said:
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
But they moved away and out of my life </3

Back