• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Had your heart broken?

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Tye, Its words many force down my throat every day...
With each break up i believe that less and less :/
"oh wahhh, i rush into relationships out of desperation and feel awful when they don't work out, wahh"

This *censored.2.0* gets very old.

//RUN.exe said:
"oh wahhh, i rush into relationships out of desperation and feel awful when they don't work out, wahh"

This *censored.2.0* gets very old.
e.o errrrrrrrrr yea....w.e

Rawburt said:
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
But they moved away and out of my life </3
You'll find someone.
I think I have<3

Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
If you're a teenager like a suspect, don't give up hope on finding someone yet, like it's been said before, most people your age aren't ready for serious relationships, wait a little while and you'll find someone you're compatible with.
I did find someone,
You'll find someone.
I think I have<3
Now idc i dont have someone,
Im to happy you've found someone!
Well done Dustin -huggles tight-

Rawburt said:
I did find someone,
Did they choose to move away themself or were they forced to? Because if they had the choice to stay with you but didn't, then they weren't the person for you. The right person would have stayed with you, no matter what. Hell, I flew across the country to be with my boyfriend.

Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:
I did find someone,
Did they choose to move away themself or were they forced to? Because if they had the choice to stay with you but didn't, then they weren't the person for you. The right person would have stayed with you, no matter what. Hell, I flew across the country to be with my boyfriend.
Forced, his parents wouldnt let him stay,
They all moved to New Zealand to be with family.
I dont think i've ever cried that much since or even before.

Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:
I did find someone,
Well, then it's very possible that he still loves you. Maybe someday you can get back together with him.

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I did find someone,
Well, then it's very possible that he still loves you. Maybe someday you can get back together with him.
Tye, you make falling in love sound so easy.

-mez said:
Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Tye, you make falling in love sound so easy.
If I do, I don't mean to. I know it's not always as easy as it was for me. I can't really help you there, though... All I can say is...sometimes the perfect person for you is right under your nose. Try to find someone who you already know and have a good relationship with than a complete stranger. Someone you think of as a best friend could be a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend.

*coughcoughAmericanteenagerscoughcough*

Yes I've been heartbroken. Wish I dodged that bullet....

Ugh. For God's sake. Just don't bother with relationships until you're 20 or something, that's when it actually matters. Other than that relationships are just for gossip.

Jesus Christ, you preppy girls and your sex drives :/

Muh Pit said:
Ugh. For God's sake. Just don't bother with relationships until you're 20 or something, that's when it actually matters. Other than that relationships are just for gossip.

Jesus Christ, you preppy girls and your sex drives :/
Hey, sometimes young relationships can work out. I was only 18 when Andrew and I started dating. It's not that young, but it's younger than 20. =p

coffeebean! said:
Rawburt said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
Just wait until some you guys fall in love for the first time then get your heart broken... You'll feel like *censored.2.0*. I haven't been truely happy in months. Yeah I've had happy days and nights, but none will compare to the hundreds of happy days and nights I had with him... :(
That's why you have to not rely on other people to make you happy.

EDIT: Nevermind, if it was 3 years long, I can see why you're depressed.
Exactly.

That's why I love being single. I couldn't stand being in a relationship with my ex.

If you love yourself before you love someone else and can be happy without them and independent, you're good to go.
I don't get why people don't realize this.

If someone leaves you, they obviously aren't worth it. Sure, you loved them and they broke your heart and it takes time to heal that but in my opinion, I think it's kind of silly to make TOO much of a big deal about it. Get over it and move on. Why cry over someone that apparently isn't worth your time.

That's one thing I hate. Wasting time.
Well said. Like others have said, I rarely become emotionally dependant on people, it's like this way when I break up I won't go "PATRICK I LOVE YOU D:"

No. I've never truly loved anyone. I don't need to share my life with someone else.

Ive been in relationships, but they werent serious, so ive never been attached enough to someone to be heartbroken...

Back