• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hair Colors/Styles w/ Eye Colors Guide (with pics and translations!)

Kaia

Ultimate Bug-Catcher :D
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So I stumbled upon this lovely lady's tumblr page: http://professorbel.tumblr.com/ to find that she has a hair style guide, hair color guide, and an eye color guide ;o So I thought I would share them with the members of belltreeforums

Hair Style Guide: http://professorbel.tumblr.com/image/36921324729

Hair color guide: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebysbPD8c1qdm0y0o1_500.png

Eye color guide: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebyvhK83x1qdm0y0o1_500.png

BAM! Enjoy :'D Please let me know if you have trouble with links or anything like that c:

really useful! saved the link to my desktop for when the game comes out :)

Nice :D There are so many options that it'll be hard for me to decide xD This game needs to come out already

This is extremely useful :D I wasn't expecting for there to be two different grey-ish colors. The "raging winter" is very close to my own eye color.
I know which one I'm getting now~

This is extremely useful :D I wasn't expecting for there to be two different grey-ish colors. The "raging winter" is very close to my own eye color.
I know which one I'm getting now~

Oh awesome ;D My eyes are brown so I would just get the "sturdy" one I suppose. But I'm not basing my character on my appearance, just the ones that I think look cool xD I think I like the green eyes the best, so I'm probably aimimg for those Is there a difference between the grays, the greens, etc? o_O Its hard to tell

I see a difference between blue, but not the green or grey... But I'm bad with colors

I see a difference between blue, but not the green or grey... But I'm bad with colors

I'm bad with them too xD; But yeah, I did notice a difference between the blues. One is brighter than tge other :0 Maybrie its that way for the black, green, and grey ones but its hard to tell :eek:

Sorry about typos btw, my phone is hard to edit with xD;

Oh awesome ;D My eyes are brown so I would just get the "sturdy" one I suppose. But I'm not basing my character on my appearance, just the ones that I think look cool xD I think I like the green eyes the best, so I'm probably aimimg for those Is there a difference between the grays, the greens, etc? o_O Its hard to tell

The difference is very slight and it's hard to notice.
To me, the "raging winter" that is close to my own eye color is sort of a blue/green/grey and "about to rain" is closer to an actual grey.
The similarities between "raging winter" and "emerald coral" are also hard to distinguish when situated the way they are in the picture. I feel as if some of those colors are actually the same xD like the two black eyes and the two grey eyes. It might be easier to tell the differences if the similar colors were put right next to each other..... MS Paint, here I come!

Animal Crossing New Leaf Eye Colors.jpg

There. A lot of the colors are very similar, but maybe this will help a bit.... maybe

Last edited:
The difference is very slight and it's hard to notice.
To me, the "raging winter" that is close to my own eye color is sort of a blue/green/grey and "about to rain" is closer to an actual grey.
The similarities between "raging winter" and "emerald coral" are also hard to distinguish when situated the way they are in the picture. I feel as if some of those colors are actually the same xD like the two black eyes and the two grey eyes. It might be easier to tell the differences if the similar colors were put right next to each other..... MS Paint, here I come!

View attachment 2245

There. A lot of the colors are very similar, but maybe this will help a bit.... maybe

Ah, I notice a difference more when they're next to each other like that :0 It's very slight, but there is a difference. And yeah, I do that too where I use the eye dropper tool from paint then zoom in really close to find the difference XD I would do that but I dont have acsess to a computer right now sadly

These are really great. Like Dustbunnii said, it is kinda hard to tell the difference between the greys and blacks but now it is easier the way it's formates now. :) I think I like the total darkness, and sturdy eye colors. I have to say my favorite hair styles are the private life, michievious, and pretty ones.

Ooh, I'm so glad you posted this! Although, as far as hairstyles go, I'll probably go with the bun (again) and black hair with gray eyes.

Even though I'm not planning on getting it, I like it how girls are able to choose really really short hair.

Useful sources here, these pictures are amazing.

These charts were great, thanks for sharing them.

I'm going to get black hair and blue eyes for my main character because I love that combination. My other characters will have crazy , unnatural hair colors.

Back