• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

We Need More Eye Colors and Hair Styles

I miss my go-to sky blue hair colour from the previous games! I tried the new medium blue on my character but it just doesn't really feel right so I switched to the teal. I liked the light green as well!

I'd love to see Harriet back; I've always liked her and it'd be cool to see her selling special hairstyles/colours and interesting coloured contacts.

i understand PC is on a different platform, but it feels a super strange choice to continually introduce new styles via items on PC, but then not bring hardly any of them over to ACNH - which one of the major draws is customization and DIY. still holding out hope that the datamined
craftable clothing also includes hats and add on styles.
and a new update to the downloadable nook recipes and items would be easy and v needed, esp for more curly, bang and long hair style options.

200px-FHair6PC.png

This is my FAVORITE hair, and on release i instantly grinded for the miles to buy the hairstyle addons,
just thinking it was locked behind those extra packages (16k miles btw..)
just to find out this one isnt even in the game?? :[ I miss it..,

I never had an opinion for the eye colors, but I definitely agree on the hairstyles. I thought it seemed lacking and I'm not really a fan of the hair I'm currently using but it was the only one that I just did not hate.

i'd love more curly/floofy/poofy hairstyles! relatedly: more Black hair options pls! more eye colors would be stellar, i'd love to have pink eyes,,,two of my ocs have purple eyes (one more indigoish, one a much lighter lavender color) and i'd love to be able to cosplay them effectively...!

WE NEED SNOW WHITE PURE WHITE HAIR!!! My acnl character always sported the short boy cut with white hair so i'm disappointed in the white hair color-

I would love more hairstyles. They took away my favorite one! I hope Harriet makes a return with my favorite NL hairstyle lmao

I agree! I don't really like the current eye colours. They're pretty boring.

Heavily agree, would be cool that if they added Harriet they're could be a mini-game where you make your hairstyle yourself.
Also imo, the mohawk should be a hairstyle (same with facial hair) and not a wearable item.

I'd like more color variations!

I designed my Character to look as close to me in RL, Brown eyes, and dyed purple hair.
Except my hair in RL is a much darker purple.

Alot of the colors for hair in NH are very 'soft' and 'pastel' tones.
Which is great!
But i'd deffinately like more options.

Deffinately hairstyles too! Or more wig's

i miss the sprout green hair color, also long twintails style pls

Back