• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

We Need More Eye Colors and Hair Styles

More variety would certainly be nice. I think I don't intend to change my look at all in the future, but if they do come up with new hair colours, I would certainly be down for that. Particularly if they have something like ombre colours, I would be thrilled!

I'm really hoping we get more hairstyles at least!! considering how many cute updos pocket camp had, I'm also hoping (like lots of other comments in this thread) that shampoodle comes back and harriet can do fancier updos/hairstyles for you!

I know I'm surprised the options we have are so limited. At first, when i say the trailer, I thought we would be getting more, but nope. hopefully like what many people in this thread said we'll be getting harriet.

I agree with so many of these! My real hair's big and curly and the best I can do to match it is a semi-curly bob, hope we get some new options soon

I too agree with soooo many of these posts, absolutely. Also, I wish they had a slightly darker purple hair color just because it looks pinkish to me. Am I the only one that thinks that? If I am tell me, so I know I'm being colorblind lol ...💜

While eyecolors were an issue for me too, as well as hairstyles (I'm sticking to only one of them, though I'd love to have some more options worthy of consideration), hair colors are what annoys me the most. I do not want to have light pink hair, but where are all the other colors from previous entries? I'm dy(e)ing without my light green hair.

Back