• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Rattan set, all colors.
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Pick up!
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: Any time from now to early afternoon : GMT -4, EST. I thought it was Gmt -5 previously until I checked, i'm not good with GMT conversion at all ... As always, take your time and handle everybody else first!
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: cataloging everything? ><
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone: GMT 8

if you dont mind? haha im sorry if this difficult lol ><
To speed things along, I'm going to open the gate for both of you. Inazuma, you could use this opportunity to catalogue the Rattan set first, knocking one furniture set off the list. :) Dodo code's up and ready.

Also, for my convenience, whomever comes second, please dump the items in one of the Rattan waste bins after you finish cataloguing; I'll let you know who's second. ;) Thank you!

Oh gosh, super sorry for the delay! I'll be there in a bit. lemme start up my game!
No worries; that quote you posted was meant for another member who came before you. :p
Post automatically merged:

Is anyone's game lagging? Hah... please tell me one of you made it back to your island without crashing. :p

Last edited:
No worries; that quote you posted was meant for another member who came before you. :p
Post automatically merged:

Is anyone's game lagging? Hah... please tell me one of you made it back to your island without crashing. :p

I managed to get back without crashing! Hopefully it didn't happen for either of you!

Hi! Can I please get:

List of Requested Items:
  • Garden rock DIY
  • Garden bench DIY
  • Orange end table DIY
  • Iron garden table DIY
  • Iron garden bench DIY
  • Scattered paper DIY
  • Small cardboard boxes DIY
  • Windflower fan DIY
  • Cosmos shower DIY
  • 2x Pagoda
  • 4x Turkey Day Garden Stand
  • 20 stacks nmts
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick up!

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?
PST time. Free now for next 2 hours but you seem busy lol. Or tomorrow afternoon after 12pm.
Alright, gonna grab your items next, minty! Should be able to do this quickly in about 15-20 mins. Try and stay up till then. :p

Hiya, please note that hybrid flowers are drop-off only since I have to plant them on your island.

Also, what colored furniture do you want? Otherwise, I'll only pick up white colored items for you.

Also, since I'm not sure what DIYs you want, I'll just pick up the star sign furniture DIYs for you. :)
White furniture is fine thanks!
And DIYs can be totally random, I’m very limited so anything you’ve got laying about would be great.
So sorry I can’t be specific, I’ve had a few years off AC and completely fallen out the loop of all the furniture etc!

White furniture is fine thanks!
And DIYs can be totally random, I’m very limited so anything you’ve got laying about would be great.
So sorry I can’t be specific, I’ve had a few years off AC and completely fallen out the loop of all the furniture etc!
Feel free to message me the Dodo code via PM any time; I've got your items ready (except the DIYs; I'll go collect some random ones later for you).

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color:

Wedding Benches ×4, Wedding Candles ×4, Nuptial Bell x1, and Flower Basket! (Color doesn't matter since I can customize them myself!)

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?

Drop off if that's okay!

My time zone is EST, I'm available all day today and I can update you with my schedule tomorrow since I don't know what my schedule may be yet!

Thanks for being so generous! I hope my order isn't too much for you! Let me know if so! :)

Wedding Benches ×4, Wedding Candles ×4, Nuptial Bell x1, and Flower Basket! (Color doesn't matter since I can customize them myself!)

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?

Drop off if that's okay!

My time zone is EST, I'm available all day today and I can update you with my schedule tomorrow since I don't know what my schedule may be yet!

Thanks for being so generous! I hope my order isn't too much for you! Let me know if so! :)
Heya Nat, your items are ready. Feel free to drop that Dodo code via PM any time. :)

Hello, I would like to get the following DIYs if possible!

Apple Dress DIY
Apple Hat DIY
Astronaut Suit DIY
Capricon Ornament DIY
Crescent Moon Chair DIY
Falling snow wall DIY
Starry Garland DIY
Jingle Wall DIY
Festive Tree DIY
Festive Rug DIY
Holiday Candle DIY
Illuminated Present DIY
Illuminated Reindeer DIY
Illuminated Tree DIY
Autumn Wall DIY
Tree’s Bounty Big Tree DIY
Pisces Lamp DIY
Mush Wall DIY
Leaf Stool DIY
Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIY

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Pick Up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone? Always available CEST timezone

Heya @Zakira, I have all of your items ready, so just feel free to reply whenever you're free and I'll drop that Dodo code for you. :) I might be asleep soon though (11pm here), so if I don't respond in 20-30 mins... please come again later when it's convenient. lol Sorry.

@Merukimeru, your items are ready too. Thanks for your patience. :) Dodo code's right above.

Also, a small announcement I'll post on the front page later... Starting from 24th October, I'll no longer be accepting any request until 31st October. This is due to my upcoming Halloween catalogue event which you could find here:

I need looots of time to prepare for that, so if you wanna catalogue items (or just have fun competing with others in snatching free stuff), feel free to drop in that thread and sign up. Most of my effort will be dedicated towards that event instead.

This applies to my villager giveaway as well, which I'll post in a separate post.

Thank you for your understanding. Due to time zone differences, I'll let you know when "24th October" is for me and when is the last request. :)

Heya @Zakira, I have all of your items ready, so just feel free to reply whenever you're free and I'll drop that Dodo code for you. :) I might be asleep soon though (11pm here), so if I don't respond in 20-30 mins... please come again later when it's convenient. lol Sorry.

@Merukimeru, your items are ready too. Thanks for your patience. :) Dodo code's right above.

Also, a small announcement I'll post on the front page later... Starting from 24th October, I'll no longer be accepting any request until 31st October. This is due to my upcoming Halloween catalogue event which you could find here:

I need looots of time to prepare for that, so if you wanna catalogue items (or just have fun competing with others in snatching free stuff), feel free to drop in that thread and sign up. Most of my effort will be dedicated towards that event instead.

This applies to my villager giveaway as well, which I'll post in a separate post.

Thank you for your understanding. Due to time zone differences, I'll let you know when "24th October" is for me and when is the last request. :)
Hi! I believe our timezones are 12 hours apart so I'm not sure what time you will wake up but I will be available from 6pm-11 pm which I believe is 6 am-11 am for you. If you are awake by then let me know and that would be great! Sorry for the inconvenience, timezones are tricky!

I'm available whenever you have time for me today! :) I'll be keeping an eye on here so I don't miss you this time.

hey! i'm free now if that's cool?
Hi! I believe our timezones are 12 hours apart so I'm not sure what time you will wake up but I will be available from 6pm-11 pm which I believe is 6 am-11 am for you. If you are awake by then let me know and that would be great! Sorry for the inconvenience, timezones are tricky!
I'm available whenever you have time for me today! :) I'll be keeping an eye on here so I don't miss you this time.
I'm awake now. lol Will boot up the game, so whomever replies first gets first dips on coming to my island and collect your stuff. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back