• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi can I please order :

- One stack of each of all Zodiac fragments
- Two stacks of gold
- 6 Turkey Day Garden Stands

Hi can I please order :

- One stack of each of all Zodiac fragments
- Two stacks of gold
- 6 Turkey Day Garden Stands
Sorry, moon_child, must have missed your message. lol If you don't mind waiting, I could get these for you, but it will take a while.

Hello! May I please have the following;

Maple Leaf Pond-stone DIY
Cherry Blossom Pond-stone DIY
Cherry Blossom Petal Pile DIY

I am available to pick them up any time this evening or tomorrow.

Hi Paesh, please indicate your time zone so I could tell when is "evening" or "tomorrow" for you. :) Most likely, you'll probably have to wait till tomorrow, but I'll try to get your items by today.

Hi! I'm in need of materials so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to tip some tbt as well!
Here's a list of materials I need:
https://villagerdb.com/user/zakira/list/wishlist
If it doesn't specify I'd only like 1 stack and I'd like as many tree branches as you can offer. If you can't get me everything that's ok! I know it's a lot and you are already being so generous to offer this giveaway so I'll appreciate anything. I'm in EST and am mostly available in the afternoons.

Hi Paesh, please indicate your time zone so I could tell when is "evening" or "tomorrow" for you. :) Most likely, you'll probably have to wait till tomorrow, but I'll try to get your items by today.
Oh my goodness I'm a fool. I'm in PST :)

Oh my goodness I'm a fool. I'm in PST :)
Hi! I'm in need of materials so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to tip some tbt as well!
Here's a list of materials I need:
https://villagerdb.com/user/zakira/list/wishlist
If it doesn't specify I'd only like 1 stack and I'd like as many tree branches as you can offer. If you can't get me everything that's ok! I know it's a lot and you are already being so generous to offer this giveaway so I'll appreciate anything. I'm in EST and am mostly available in the afternoons.
I'm handling a villager request now and won't be able to collect your items for the next 30-45 mins. If you're able to wait that long, I should be able to get both your items by today, including your wishlist, Zakira. :)

I'm handling a villager request now and won't be able to collect your items for the next 30-45 mins. If you're able to wait that long, I should be able to get both your items by today, including your wishlist, Zakira. :)
Wow thank you so much! I'm actually a bit busy and can't get on today. Would you be available tomorrow? Sorry for any inconvenience.

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Rattan set, all colors.
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: Pick up!
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?: Any time from now to early afternoon : GMT -4, EST. I thought it was Gmt -5 previously until I checked, i'm not good with GMT conversion at all ... As always, take your time and handle everybody else first!

List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: cataloging everything? ><
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?: pick up
Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone: GMT 8

if you dont mind? haha im sorry if this difficult lol ><

Hi Paesh, your items are ready for collection. Dodo code's up above. :)

Hi! Can I please get:

List of Requested Items:
  • Garden rock DIY
  • Garden bench DIY
  • Orange end table DIY
  • Iron garden table DIY
  • Iron garden bench DIY
  • Scattered paper DIY
  • Small cardboard boxes DIY
  • Windflower fan DIY
  • Cosmos shower DIY
  • 2x Pagoda
  • 4x Turkey Day Garden Stand
  • 20 stacks nmts
Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick up!

Preferred Time For Delivery and Time Zone?
PST time. Free now for next 2 hours but you seem busy lol. Or tomorrow afternoon after 12pm.

Hi @Paeshfluff, if you don't mind, I'll close the gate for a little while since there are still a lot of other items I need to collect for the others. :p Please reply again once you're ready, and please set aside 15 mins of your time for the Dodo code to be generated. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back